chapter 13 lost love austin pov

( one week later after the accident)

I was in my bed thinking about her and i can't get her out of my mind.i herd a knock on my door it was erica who was walking in my room.hey austin erica said to me.hey i said quietly to her.can i come over to the bed and talk to you.yes you may come over to my bed i said to her.she walked over to me and sat down on the bed and looked at me.so austin would you go out with me to a party tonight.why would i go to a party for erica i said to her.look if you want to come it fine if you don't i wouldn't mind erica said to me.i will go with you erica i said to her.wait you want to go to the party with me erica said to me.yes i will go for you erica i said to her.ok this is going to be the great night of my life thanks austin for going with me erica said to me.no problem erica i said to her.erica kiss me on the cheek and walked out of my room.i smile when she left the room what is wrong with me i said to myself.( well you like her austin you know that) my head told me that.no she is a friend of mine i can't like her do i i said to myself.( austin i know this would happen) my head was telling me this.i looked at the mirror and he is there and said to me.( austin you know that im right about her) he said to me.i looked at him and said i don't believe in that i said to him.then i got ready to go to the party with erica.then i walked out of my room and i can't believe my eyes when i saw erica in a dress i said to her wow that's dress is beautiful i said to her.are you ready to go austin erica said to me.yes i im ready to go i said to her.we walked out of the house to go to the party.