A ball?!

Adrien walked into class to see his friend Nino talking to Alya and no sign of Marinette. He wanted to talk to her about an event that's coming up and decided he wanted to take her. "Yo man!" Nino called his best friend. Adrien walked up to the pair and said 'good morning' before asking Alya "is Marinette here?" The brunette smirked and nodded explaining "Mari is just went for something, oh there she is." When saying that, the blonde turned around to see Marinette without her everyday pigtails, having her hair down instead. The girl walked in, scratching the back of her neck replying to Alya "sorry I'm late." Her friend nodded and pulled her to the back of the classroom.

Marinette POV
Alya pulled me to the back smiling huge. "Girl Adrien was looking for you!" My cheeks flustered at the sound of his name."A-Adrien is looking for m-m-me?" My best friend nods and then turns me around.

No ones POV
Alya spins the flustered Marinette around to a blushing Adrien. They stared at each other for a while before realizing it was almost time for class. "Um..Marinette.." the boy said, Marinette stuttering a response. "Well..um...would you join me to a...ball?" The bluenette stared wide eyed and smiled brightly. "Of course" she answered, some how not stuttering. Soon class started and the day went by.
Chloé tried to kiss Adrien and invite him to some events, but he refused. His mind only settled on Marinette. Then he snapped out of his mind and realized what he had just done. What was he thinking!! He's in love with ladybug and no one else! Right?