Beach Day

It was a warm day, the birds were chirping, and Ladybug and Chat Noir were fighting crime in the boiling heat. "My lady what do we do?" Ladybug used her lucky charm and got a hair pin. "What is going to do?" she asked herself as Chat came next to her to block her from any danger. "I'm not sure but I was thinking of asking you something." Marinette found out what to do and ran in to put the pin onto the lock around the villain and crush it with her foot. She purified the butterfly before using her miraculous power to fix all the broken cars, buildings, and anything destroyed. That's when their miraculous beeped and Ladybug turned to Chat and winked at him. "Let's go, you can tell me when I get home." Chat nodded and followed Ladybug to her home. Once they reached at Marinette's bakery, they turned back into themselves and walked in. Everyone knows they have been dating, even Marinette's parents, who were fine with it. "Hey mom, Adrien is staying over for a while" Marinette said pulling Adrien to her room and blushing. "Alright Mari" was all Adrien heard when he then realized that he was pinned down to the bed by Marinette. "Wanted to tell me something?" she said smirking. Adrien gave his Chat Noir smirk and flipped Marinette to the bed, now on top, kissing her. "Actually I do, would my princess be interested in going to the beach with me?" Marinette giggled as she nodded and the two kissed once more. "By the way...what will you be wearing" he asked smiling at her. She gave him the look, telling him 'you have to wait' and 'I ain't telling you'. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he got up and they sat next to each other and took their phones out at the same time to text their best friends. They giggled as they continued to tell their friends about the beach.

Later that day Adrien picked Marinette up and Alya came with Nino. The couple hardcore shipped their best friends together, knowing they'd be an amazing couple. Marinette saw Alya and decided to go on ahead to her as Adrien nodded and found Nino. "Mari!" Alya screamed as she hugged Marinette tightly. "Hey Alya, ready to change?" the bluenette asked. Her friend nodded and replied with "you know it" as they head to change, which was basically taking off their over shawls since their bikini's where underneath. They started walking to the water when Adrien hugged Marinette from behind. "Hello princess" he said before letting go and inspecting Marinette from behind. "Dashing in a swimsuit my lady" he said giving his Chat Noir smirk. "Marinette rolled her eyes, smiling, and replied to Adrien with "please" before going into the water. It was cool and helped since the heat was killing her. They were in the water for a while, and the girls were hungry and decided to head for food. Soon after, Adrien's stomach growl and so did Nino's. The friends looked at each other and started to laugh as they went to catch up with the girls to eat together.

They went to a Red Lobster which was close by. Marinette and Adrien decided to share a meal since they know the meals there would be to big for them finish alone. Alya got a small dish and Nino got the biggest meal since he loved to eat. They girls decided to talk and the boys chatted also. "So, did you two kiss yet?" The two looked up, blushing and nodded. Alya was now smirking and a shine came from her glasses which was a bad sign. "Well, did you two do the dirty yet?" Marinette's face was as red as a crimson blood, and Adrien was looking away blushing. "A-Alya um.." was what Marinette started with when her friend interrupted her. "What, have you? It's a valid question." Marinette started to shake her head forcefully, and Adrien tried to stop her, worried shed snap her neck. "Oh look the foods here" Alya said, knowing Marinette will now have a blush on her face for the next 45 minutes.

They finished their meal before heading back to the beach. Marinette decided to play a little game of tag with Adrien. She kiss him on the cheek and yelled "TAG" before running as far as she could to the beach. "I'm gonna catch Mari!" Adrien said running after his princess. "In your dreams Adrien" Marinette responded to be picked up bridal style and spun around to then me put into a passionate kiss. "I caught you" Adrien said causing them both to laugh. Meanwhile in the background, their friend had been recording the two and sending each other the videos to be saved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping it real
Keeping it simple
5 votes for the next chapter
Hope you enjoy