Chapter 1

I see a light shinning. I open my eyes and my curtains fell again. I check my clock and I see it's 10am. I get out of bed and I put on my slippers and I pick up my curtains. When they stay up after my third try I walk down my hallway and I go down stairs for a snack. I see my mom sitting at the table.
"Hey ma."
"Hey Ellie." She says while reading her morning paper. I grab an apple and I sit down next to her.
"Anything new?" I ask.
"Nope. Same old same old." I take a big bit out of my apple.
"Are you going out today on this beautiful Saturday afternoon?" My mom asked while looking a the clock.
"I'm thinking about playing Black Ops.." My mom looks at me.
"Ellie. You should go out with your brother. You guys need to have sibling time!" My mom says while looking at the stairs.
"But mommmm! He just hangs out with dad and plays football. I'm tired of playing football."
"Ellie. The last time you played football is when we went to Florida last month."
"So? I'm tired of it." She laughs.
"You're hanging out with your brother while Your father and I relax."
"Fine. Okay. Okay. But please. I don't want a baby brother or sister." She laughs again.
"I'm not planning on it." She gets up and kisses my head.
"Have fun!" I roll my eyes. I throw the rest of the apple away and I go up stairs to get my annoying brother. I run upstairs and when I get to the top I ran into my dad.
"Ellie, calm down, alright?"
"GoodMorning dad. And I will." My dad walks down stairs. I walk to Alex's door and I knock.
"What?" He yells. I walk in.
"Ellie. What do you want?"
"Mom wants us to hang out for the day." His eyes got wide.
"Yeah. I know. We have to get out of the house. Now put a shirt on and meet me outside the house in 5 minutes." I say about to leave his room.
"No." He says looking at his phone.
"We have to." I say almost yelling.
"I can't. The guys want to hang out and play some ball, unless.." He raises his eye brow.
"Unless what?" I say raising mine."
"You wanna play some ball?"
"No." I shake my head.
"The whole team is going to be there. We're getting Subway after. That's the only way we're hanging out today." I stand there for like a minute which feels like an hour.
"Yes or no Ellie." Alex says while sounding annoyed.
"Fine. Meet me outside in 5 minutes."
"K." I shut his door and I go to my room and I put in my grey sweatpants on with my UnderAmour which is blue and I put on my sneakers and I go out side. I wait maybe 10 minutes and I see that Alex is wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and his sneakers and he has a football in hand.
"What took you so long?" I say.
"Don't worry about it." He says. I roll my eyes. We walk to the park and I only see one person on the team and its Michael Joseph. The QB for our schools football. He has blond hair and blue eyes. His teeth is whiter than white. His smile is perfect. But I swear. I don't like him. He sees me as one of the guys. But I swear. I don't like him.
"Hey Ellie." Michael speaks as soon as he sees me.
"Joseph." I say while smiling. Michael and Alex does their "manly" handshake. Michael turns to me when they're done.
"So Ellie. How've you been? I haven't seen you in a long ass time."
"I'm alright. Nothing new."
"Boyfriend?" He asked.
"No. Of course I don't."
"He looks down and smiles. Next thing I know Alex is out of sight. I look at Michael. He's looking down smiling.
"I'm actually surprised that you don't have one." His face gets red.
"Why?" I laugh. "Have you seen me?"
"Exactly." His face gets more red. I look down and I feel my face heating up.
"I don't like him. Nope. No no no Ellie. Don't like him." We both look at each other for a little bit. A car pulls up.
"MIKE!" Olivia, his girlfriend scream. He turns around and then looks at me and rolls his eyes and he smiles.
"I kinda gotta go. Your brother has my number if you wanna talk later." He smiles and he gets in the car and the car takes off. I see Alex running towards me.
"Where's Mike?"
"Olivia picked him up."
"Oh yeah! Tomorrow is 1 year for them." It's quite for a little bit.
"You okay Ellie?"
"Yeah. Wanna do something?" I ask.
"Wanna go to a party?" He asked.
"We're 15. We can't to any parties." I state.
"Where do you think I am half of the time?" He laughs.
"I don't know Alex..."
"Come on! It will be fun! Michael will be there." He raise his eye brows.
"So?" I say looking at the sky.
"I know you like him Ellie. I know you like him. Come on. You guys can hang out."
"I do not!" I say in defense.
"Yes you dooo!" He sings.
"No. I. Don't." I say.
"Yes. Yeah. Do!" Alex says. I tackled him.
"Ellie. Get off. Fine! Fine! You don't like him! Get off of me!" I get off.
"You're flipping crazy." He says while cleaning the dirt off of is pants.
"So are you coming tonight or not?"
"Fine. I'll go. But I want to be back at home by 11:30pm. Okay?"
"Okay. Okay. Fine."
"Let's get ready." Alex says while we start walking home.
********************************
Hey guys! You like it so far? I hope you do! Yours truly~ YTFG