Chapt. 1 ~Preview | Unedited~

"Lu-chan, did you write anymore of you novel?" Levy, a small blue haired wizard, asked her best friend, Lucy. Lucy grinned evilly and slid over a stack of papers, about an inch thick. "You've been holding up on me!" Levy cried out and Lucy giggled.

"Hey Luce!" Natsu wrapped his arm around Lucy's shoulders, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. She blushed crimson and Natsu smirked, "We gotta job, let's go!" He said and pulled her away from the bar.

Mirejane, a white haired wizard, smiled. "They're such a cute couple!!" She squealed and sneaked a glance at Laxus, the one boy that made Mira flustered. Levy shook her head, chuckled, and grabbed the stack. She stood up and started walking while reading, a talent she had mastered. She bumped into someone, and gasped. Her eyes shot up to the wall of flesh, and choked on another gasp; Gajeel.

"Watch where your going...shrimp." Gajeel glowered at her, and brushed past her. His skin touching hers made her feel all tingly and she shuddered. Levy frowned, she knew no one was in front of her and she knew how to walk while reading. Did that mean...Gajeel bumped into me on purpose! Levy whirled around and looked at Gajeel, who was smirking and talking with Lily before glancing over at her. "What are you up to, Dragon Slayer?" Levy murmured.

This is just a preview. Sorry but it's going to be slow updates because of school!!