Chapter 4- Lisanna's back!

***Lucy's POV***

I woke up to the sun softly beating on my face. I yawned and looked beside me. Natsu wasn't there. But he left a small note.

"Didn't want to wake you up. Meet you at the guild. -Natsu"

I smiled and trudged into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, did my hair and voila! Finished.

I headed off the guild to see huge dust explosions. I backed away, then I saw Grey, Natsu, and Erza fighting a hooded figure floating in all the dusted air. I ran up to Levy who backing away with Jet and Droy.

"Oi Levy chan! What's happening?!" I asked with worried face.

"This random person started to attack our guild. He or she or whatever it is is super powerful. Thank goodness you're here Lucy-chan." She gasped for air. I nodded and headed into the fight.

"Lucy!" Natsu called out. I nodded and started attacking.

"Water Dragon's Roar!" And a spew of water came rushing out. The figure just simply dodged it though.

"Dark Arrow Storm." She mumbled and dozens of arrows came down, pointing at me.

"Lucy!!!" They all called out. Can I still use my celestial magic. I think I could.

"Celestial light shield!" I said, putting my hands over my head. I got ready to brace impact but none of them hit.

"I-it worked! I can still use celestial magic!" I cried out with happiness.

Natsu, Erza, and Grey kept on attacking. But I noticed Natsu glancing at me from time to time.

"I summon, the spirit of the bull, Tauros!" I said and there was a brilliant light.

"Moo~ Miss Lucy I still love your beautiful body!" His heart shaped eyes dilated.

"Not now Tauros! Please help me defeat that!" I pointed to the figure who seemed to back up a little.

"Moooo! I will protect Miss Lucy!" He cried out and started running toward the figure with the big axe.

"Shadow punch." She murmured again and all the sudden Tauros stopped and was blown back into the guild.

"I-I'm sorry Miss L-Lucy" he said softly then disappeared. I clenched my teeth and held my fists together.

"Ok let's do this! Boiling water heat strike!" I said and my hand was now boiling hot water. I started running then my whole body turned into boiling hot water as well.

"Oi Lucy were here too!" Natsu grinned while flying through the air within fire.

"Yes. Do your best." Erza commented with swords flying around her.

"Alright!" I said and charged forward.

"Don't ever mess with the fairy tail guild again!" I punched the person and she instantly vanished. I plopped down on land. Confused. Usually it would just send them flying. Not instantly vanish.

"That was awesome Lucy!" Natsu shot me a grin, so did Erza and Grey.

I nodded and headed back to the slightly broken guild.

****

"Ok Lucy! Juvia will train you today!" She smiled but whispered in my ear. "But don't ever love Grey-sama."

"Sure?" I answered and she nodded.

"Ok, today we will learn control over water and liquids." She said bringing some strings of water up to demonstrate.

"You have to focus on the water body, and your water body, therefore the water will listen."

I nodded and tried picking up some water. I concentrated hard. My water body. It's fluid and bubbly, this water is warm and smooth. The water then lifted up into huge strings. Juvia looked shocked and I just smiled.

"Very good, very good. Juvia is impressed. " she nodded and continued on.

"Now, you need to control how warm or cold the water is." She waved her hand and two water bubbles came up.

"To make it warm, think about what makes you happy, makes you warm on the inside." I was confused.

"Juvia what do you think of to make water hot?"

"Grey-sama hugging Juvia!" Her heart eyes returned and I laughed nervously.

Ok all I gotta think about is what makes me happy. The first thing I think about, strange enough, is Natsu. He's always so energetic and kind and funny and upbeat. Wow there's a lot of things I could say about him that makes me happy.

"Lucy-sama! Your water it's boiling!!" Juvia said, backing away so none of the water could hit her.

"Oh, oh sorry." I said calming down.

"Now this is the hard part. For cold water, think of the bad things. But once you get the hang of it, you won't need any bad thoughts, just commands."

"I see." I nodded. Hmm... I remember my father dying, his final will and I didn't obey. Oh no, such bad memories.

"Lucy-San you can stop, your water is solid now." Juvia snapped me back.

"Oh, haha thanks."

*****

Oh geez training was so long. By the time I walked back into the guild, there was a huge crowd.

"Oi, what's happening?" I asked.

"Lisanna's back!" They all cried out. Lisanna, as in Natsu's child hood friend...?

I looked over to where Natsu was and he was hugging Lisanna tight and swinging her in the air.

He looked so happy. Oh we'll, there's no luck for me then. I felt some wetness on my face. I tried rubbing it off.

"Juvia doesn't like that Lisanna girl. She has a strange aura." She said beside me. She felt my hurt.

"W-well you don't know her yet, so we need to become friends with her first right?" I sniffled. Juvia looked at her with an emotionless expression.

"Juvia doesn't like that girl, because she's taking the love of your life, away from you." She said, still staring at Lisanna and Natsu.

"C'mon, this is her night. We need to let her celebrate." I said, with more confidence.

"Still, Juvia doesn't like her." I sighed and decided to go home.

"Want to have some tea with me at home Juvia?" I asked. She nodded and left.

Nobody noticed the 2 missing girls from the guild.

But nobody noticed the evil smirk on Lisanna's face.