1

Rylan's POV:

   'Hey you little fag! Come suck my d**k!' Logan, my normal bully, screams from down the hall. I turn to see him thrusting his hips around. The fucking idiot.

' Leave my brother alone!' My oldest brother, Nick, screams at him as he comes up beside me.

' Don't pay attention to him little bro.' He says reassuringly.

' I should of never come out in front of everyone..' I say on the verge of crying.

' Hey don't say that! He's just stupid. We're moving today, so don't worry!' He said calming my nerves. I nod my head lightly, as we head to the parking lot.

I should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Rylan James Dune. I have light brown swooping hair, really light blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, and a six pack. I know, I know, big accomplishments. I'm gay, and everyone except my loving family hates me. My family consists of; My mother Liz, my father Rob, and my three brothers; Nick, Nate, and Luke. Nick and Nate are the twins and 17 years old. And Luke is 19. I'm the youngest at only 16 years old. I also have a sister who sadly was killed by rouges at six. I was 3 at the time. I don't count her as she isn't with us anymore, but my mother says I was her favorite brother, and she loved me most. I have a picture of us two together in my room. She looked most like me. Nick and Nate have dark brown hair and green eyes, and Luke has my fathers blonde hair and brown eyes. I look like no one in my family except I have my mothers light blue eyes. My mother has dark brown hair like the twins. I also have a dimple on my right cheek. Since everyone bullies me, my mother and father have decided to move us from Arkansas to Washington. We're going to join the Lunar Eclipse pack. Their the strongest in North America. And, the Alpha and Luna have triplets who are the next Alphas. I feel bad for who ever has them as their mate. They have to share. I want a mate all to myself, and who would want three over protective males as their mate? I sure wouldn't... or would I? I'm shocked out of my train of thought by Nick snapping his fingers in front of my face.

' You've been spacing out for about ten minutes!' He screams laughing his head off. I slap the back of his head, and he scowls.

' Now that, was funny!' I scream falling over in a fit of giggles.

' Ha Ha! Very damn funny you jerk.' He says holding his hand out for me.

I smile cheekily, and grab it. He hauls me up and punches my shoulder lightly.

' Get in you doof!' He says opening the passenger door of his blue Lamborghini. I slid in, and relax at the familiar leather seats and fresh tropic scent. I begged him to put air fresheners in, and he said no, so I stuck a tropical beach one on the mirror. Lets just say he fell in love with it, and bought three boxes. Stupid people these days. Well, at least it smells good in here all the time. Hehe.

' Wake up there Ry. We're here.' He says slapping my shoulder.

' Oh sor- AHHHHH!' I begin when a deep, excruciating pain begins from the lower part of my abdomen and fans out.

' IT HURTS! WHAT'S HAPPENING BUBBY!?' I scream feeling tears stream down my face. I haven't called him bubby since I was eight.

' Your shifting. We need to get you inside.' He says picking me up bridal style and carrying me to our tiny house. I've been sharing a room with Luke for the past 10 years of my life. My mother said we were getting a bigger house once we move, and we're moving today. I scream again as the pain spreads further through out my small 5ft 2in frame.

' MOM! DAD! NATE! LUKE! RYLAN IS FUCKING SHIFTING GET OUT HERE NOW!!' Nick shouts as we make it to the family room. I hear a frantic scream and a lot of thundering footsteps.