Chapter 17

Today we are having a memorial for Bekah. I miss her so much, and i cant stop crying. I loved her, and now shes gone. She was the love of my life and i just cant get over this. How could my brothers do these horrible horrible things???

I can still remember all of the great times that we had together. What I thought the first time that I saw her,

~*~

Rebekah was very pretty. Her long blonde hair was so soft. Her blue eyes were so sparkly looking into mine.

~*~

The first thing we did together,

~*~

"Hey Em." Rebekah said, coming to see how I was doing.

"Hi Bekah." I replied. She then looked over at me and smiled.

"Do you wanna help me cook breakfast?" She asked.

"Of course. I love to cook!" I said excitedly.

Bekah then picked me up, and carried me on her shoulders. We walked to the kitchen, and she sat me down on the table.

~*~

The time we went shopping together,

~*~

"Em! Wake up!" Bekah yelled.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled, rubbing my eyes and letting a yawn escape my mouth."

"Get up. Were going to the mall." Bekah told me.

"I love the mall!"

~*~

All of the things she first got me,

~*~

We finally got to the mall, and Bekah bought me some new clothes and decorations for my room. First, I picked out a pretty floral dress. Bekah then got me some cute jeans, a kitty shirt, some bows for my hair, a sparkly pink skirt, and a matching shirt.

Then we went to another store to get decorations for my room. Bekah got me a bed, and she got another one in case I wanna have a sleepover with any of my friends. She also got me some really nice curtains and pink paint to paint my room.

Bekah is awesome!

~*~

The first time we really laughed together,

~*~

"Need any help Mily?" Kol asked, taking the bags from my hands, then Bekahs.

"Thanks Kol." Bekah replied.

"Thank you." I added.

"No problem." He said, skipping to the door, being silly. Bekah and I both laughed. Kol is funny. That's why we love him.

~*~

Our girls night out,

~*~

"Sit, sit. Enjoy this wonderful girls night out." Niklaus said.

Bekah just smiled and I laughed. This is going to be so much fun. The boys are so silly. I love them all. They are like my brothers.

"Oh, here are someovie tickets to see the hunger games. I know you guys wanted to see it." Kol added.