Chapter Eight

||-Jack's POV-||

Alex stared at his fingers, fiddling with his thumbs. I knew I shouldn't have kissed him. But did I regret it? No. Not for a single second. What the hell was wrong with me? I didn't know if I should try to speak to him. He seemed deep in thought.

He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking, I was being stupid. Can we just forget about the whole thing?" I asked, trying to clear the silent tension between us.

He hesitantly nodded, "I think I should go."

I just hummed in reply. I screwed up big time. I didn't want things to be awkward, but I didn't want to hold in my feelings either. I heard the door open then immediately close.

What have I gotten myself into?

----------

||-Austin's POV-||

She looked at me with a sly smile. I grinned in reply.

"I missed you, Austy!" Katie said in her high pitched voice. I hummed in response, feeling her grind herself on me.

I looked around for Alan, I wanted to see if he was okay. He wouldn't answer my calls earlier it had me nervous. I was too distracted to care though. This party was huge.

"Hey, what do ya' say we go dance?" I said, too drunk to hold myself up.

"I have a better idea Austy...I would love it if you were to fuck me like there's no tomorrow," she whispered in my ear.

God damn, she was so sexy. She had black booty shorts on, with a hot pink crop top.

I mumbled a small, 'Uh-huh.' Before letting her take my hand to lead me up the stairs. I looked around from the top of the stairwell, seeing Alan, by the exit, crying. He was blurry but I knew it was him. I had to do the right thing even if I was drunk off my ass.

"Uh, Katie, I'll be right back. You can get ready, okay?" I didn't wait for an answer before going back down the stairs.

"Hey Alan, what's wrong?" I asked when I reached him. He just shook his head, and he looked up at me.

"Y-y-you asshole!" he said before running out of the building, leaving me there, extremely confused.

----------

EDITED

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SHORT CHAPTER AND IM SORRY. BUT THIS PLUS THE OTHER CHAPTER EQUALS ALMOST 10 PAGES SO YAY. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY. ❤️ ILYSM
THIS IS GETTING REALLY LONG SO BYE.