Chapter 3

I quickly run home I am so dead!!! I hide my bag of clothes in the bush or else she will ruin them!!
     I walk in and I smell it to day is going to be even worst then yesterday!
-------------------------
-------------------
----------------
--------------
-----------
---------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--

     I try to get upstairs but my hair is being pulled.
     "Where do u think ur going twerp!" My owner I guess u can say said.
     See my mother died in a car accident with my dad and little sister a drunk driver hit them and they didn't make it and while his happened I was at Paige's house.
      So now I am stuck with this monster we name is Mellisa Gordon. She was nice in the beginning and then something happened that she changed and now there is nothing I can do.
        I tried calling the cops once and I was thrown out of my window luckily no one saw it happen.
     The monster Mellisa threw a alcohol beer glass on top of my head and I was knocked out cold.
---------- Morning
    I woke up and noticed I had a huge line on my head cut opened from the bottle.
I got up and put some peroxide on it and luckily it high enough close to my hair line that it is not too noticeable.
I get dressed into legging and a aero T-shirt the grabbed a sweatshirt. I put on some make up and went downstairs.
My "guardian" left for her work so I went in the kitchen and grab some breakfast. I grabbed a granola bar, a hard-boiled egg, and some SunnyD.
      These are the only times I eat good like this. I wish my 'guardian' wasn't so rude to me. Also by the way the reason why I use quotation marks around 'guardian' because she does NOT really 'guard' me more like a secret agar by kind of thing. You know where she acts one way if front of certain people but really is something else when other are not around.
      I just finished my SunnyD when I look at the time.
Crap!
      I am so going to be late for school then it would get so much worst if I don't make it because the school calls the monster then she beats me even worst than days I do make it.
    I got on my iPod and texted Emma. (Italics is Chloe)
-----Conv----er-----sation------
Hey can you pick me up??
-Chloe
Sure be there in a few
Thanks! My address is 06 Fairytale drive.
No problem and ok, peace!
Peace!
--------End-------of-------convo-
Oh my gosh Emma is such a lifesaver. I forgot my clothes are in the bushes in the bag so I run out and grab them. Then come back in.
I went in the bathroom and changed then straighten my hair so fast and ran out just in time. There was a knock and sure enough it was Emma.
I grab my backpack and head in her car.
"Thank you so much your a lifesaver!" I exclaimed.
She chuckled and started the car. Soon enough we were off to school.
-----------Authors-----Note------
Please vote don't be a ghost next update next Saturday sorry it's late
#DontBully
#STOPbullying