Mysterious Card..

I woke up with a start, a rapid tapping sound coming from my window. I sat up, stretching my body. I slept rather well last night, surprisingly. Normally I don't sleep well at night.. Ever since the final battle...

I opened the window, a majestic and rather beautiful, grey owl flew into my room, landing on my desk, sitting there staring t me, holding its leg out.

'Oh yeah..' I mumbled as I snapped out of my trance. I untied the message from the Owls leg, feeding him(?) an owl treat. The owl lightly nibbled at my finger before flying off, I smiled after it.

I opened the message, well more like letter..

"Hermione.. Dearest.. As you know Valentine's Day is today, and I know for a fact you aren't with that Ron boy. Anyway, you're my super secret Valentine.. I've had a crush on you since about, third year? Yeah just about.. Not that you would ever realize that. Anyway, meet me in the Room of Requirement at 10:00 PM, So I can finally confess my feelings for you.. Come alone.. Don't embarrass me.

Forever and Always yours,

Your secret admirer."

"I.. I have a secret admirer?" I asked myself rather surprised considering the fact I am not the most beautiful girl out there.. If anything I'm less than average.. I guess.

I looked at the clock and realized I had actually slept longer than I had planed, even though it was a Saturday and I had no classes today. I still got up and got ready, I took a nice long shower, did my hair up really nicely, put on a very small amount of make up to show my.. Natural beauty so to speak.

I put on a white tank top and a pair of light blue skinny jeans that snugly clung to all the right places defining the butt I didn't know I had. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Maybe I really have grown up over the years.." I touched my hair, it hasn't been frizzy since 5th year.. And ever since 5th year I've been more worried about my appearance. My body was slim and fit, I had the body of a runner.

"Which took me forever to get." I chuckled to myself, remembering all the struggles I went through to make myself look beautiful.. And it wasn't for Ron.. It wasn't for Harry.. Honestly it's because I want Draco Malfoy to want me. Not that I would EVER tell him that, his damn who is far too big already.

I looked at the clock realizing it was already, 9:50 PM I was going to be late!! I laced up my black and white converse and bounced out to my common room which I shared with the head boy, Draco. Not that he ever talks to me.. :'(

I saw him sitting on one of the couches, "Where are you headed to... D-Dressed like.. That.?" He asked me looking me up and down, twice!!!

I blushed crimson red, "I'm.." Should I tell him? "I.. Have somewhere to go.." I said looking down at my hands.

"Tsk tsk Hermione," he said standing up, circling around me. He stood behind me, his body less then an inch always from me, "Where are you going, Hermione?" He breathed out, his hot breath caressing my skin, sending shivers dancing down my spine.

"I'm.. Meeting.. S-Someone.." I said pulling the card out of my back pocket. He looked at it, reading the words, a fire in his eyes.

"You were told not to tell anyone.." He whispered in my ear.

"I.. I know.." I said, my eyes hooded, "I.. I need to go.." I mumbled, exiting our joint common room. I shut the portrait and put my back against the wall. I took a few deep breaths.

"Why does he affect me in such a way..." I quickly made my way to the room of requirement, unknowingly going to meet up with him.
...

I entered the room of requirement, the room was dimly lit by a roaring fire, rose petals decorated the floor.

"H-Hello?" I called out. I heard a rustling sound and looked around, still not seeing anyone.

"Hermione.. I knew you would come," a familiar voice said. The smell of Spearmint toothpaste filled the air, sending the most pleasurable tingles down my spine.

"Draco.." I whispered lightly, he wrapped his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"How did you know?" He asked me, snuggling his face in my neck.

"Spearmint.. Toothpaste.." I mumbled. He lightly chuckled, as my body melted into his warm touch.

"I take it you aren't disappointed that it is me?" He asked me.

"I'm actually.. Thrilled.." I said turning into him, so we were face to face. "I've wanted you for a while now.."

He leaned down, his lips crashing down on mine, passion erupted, we kissed, a fiery passion that was always unknowingly there between us.

We pulled back to take a breath, we were both breathing heavily, panting.

"You taste like fresh green apples.." He chuckled, licking his lips. A new hunger for.. Me.. Was in his eyes.. One that hadn't been there before, or maybe it's always been there and I was just too stubborn to realize it.

He pushed his lips against mine again, it felt right. I kissed him back, the spark between us was one that I never felt before. All I knew was that it felt perfect, and I never wanted to stop. Ever.

"Dracooo.." I cooed. He let out a husky groan as I pushed my body closer to him, he spun us around so my back was against the wall. He lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We continued to kiss until we eventually had to break apart for air.

"How about we take this back to our common room..?" He suggested with a seductive wink, that made me ache for him.. I nodded, he carried me, through a secret passage that lead right to our shared common room.

Let's just leave the rest for you to imagine.. Our Valentine's Day, was spent in his bed, my bed, in the shower, on the couch, against the wall, and on the coffee table. Hours upon hours we spent making love. Neither of us ever feeling this way with or for anyone else.

Forever and Always, Dramione...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a silly one shot, I really hope you've enjoyed, vote comment and share. Happy Valentine's Day my Loves!! If you spent today without a boo, it's okay. Someone will come along eventually, and maybe. Just maybe, you can have a love like Draco and Hermione's...

But in the meantime I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! Thanks for reading!!