The beginning....

(Aw shit forgot to put this N the description......this story is about 200 years into the future from our normal MLP...futuristic stuff,also there is a charater by the name of heart glow....she was a birth defect. It made her grow a horn like her father,along with the wings she was supposed to normally have. This gives her the look of a alicorn but her magic is really bad!!! The best she can do is levitate and teleport...and maybe other things ;3 trust me I'm not another "fake princess" maker...no offense to people who do that tho!!!!!!!)

                                16 Years Ago

            It was the forth of July, a holiday to Celebrate the founding of Ponyville. Garden Glow. A Pegasus at the age of 5 was flying around trying to find a good place to watch the fireworks.... Even though she was super scared today she just felt,she NEEDED to. She was there with her big sister Heart Glow. Heart glow was seven. Anyway Garden was flying around....then as she passed the perfect place to watch the fireworks she sees a giant explosion.....but not like any explosion. It looked to be a harmless poof of smoke? Even though Garden wasn't allowed to be over by those parts without her sister. She ran over. To her surprise she saw a pony!!!!!! It looked to be the same age as her. It was a small unicorn colt with white fur and brown spikish hair. Garden Glow was about to approach him but jumped up with a scared look on his face. "W-who are you? Where am I? Stay away!" The Colt said confused and scared. "U-um calm down sir!!! I won't hurt you,what's your name?" Garden said Cautiously "M-My name is.....Cobble." The colt said starting to look calm.
"Don't worry Cobble! Im sure we can get you to your parents! Where are they?"
Cobble seemed to think for a second.... "I don't remember. All I know is my n-name"

     Apon a closer look garden saw a super over size hat. She recognized it from a game called Minecraft,that she played often...it seemed to be so big it covered a part of his right eye. Anyway Garden motioned Cobble to follow her.
"I'll bring you to my big sis!!! She will know what to do!"

€¥€¥££€¥£££¥¥€£¥€€¥££¥€¥¥¥€£¥€¥¥€¥££¥€¥¥££€¥£
           ~Cut off brought to you by Cobble Bby~
€¥€£££€££€£¥££¥££¥£¥£€€£¥€£££££€¥£€£¥€£¥£¥£££