Gardening

(I WANT TO WRITE BUT DANG UT WINT COME TO MEJKDASHFJDKL;A))

-English=Perfect-

The sun bore down on Hyrule in the summers fiercely, and this year's was no exception. Everyone was off at work, either inside or outside within town. Yet later that day Red was the first to get off of 'work' and was able to return to an empty house. He set down what he brought home on the counter before walking out to their makeshift shed. It was a bit too small to be a shed, and in pretty bad shape, but it worked. They lived outside of town so the only sounds came from birds and cicadas as Red grabbed a pair of gloves and a small hand held shovel. (Ack what's it called) The weather was too perfect to stay inside; at least he told himself that.

Gardening was a small hobby Red took up, for with these days it couldn't be spent much better. He went back inside, and returned with a bag full of flowers he bought at the market. Obviously he put himself on a budget, so he wouldn't buy more than necessary. Finding a spot that he deemed perfect for flowers; he got to work with digging a hole about 6 inches deep in their backyard.

Opening the larger bag, Red searched through, looking for the right one. But he didn't want any of those, and grabbed the larger one from within the house he had also brought home. He buried the hostas within the soil. Their big green leaves made him consistently check so he didn't accidently bury them too. He worried it would hurt the plants. Satisfied finally, he moved to work among other areas slowly.

He did fail to hear the click of the door, and was spooked when Blue spoke. "Home."

"Oh, hey!" Red grinned before he jumped up to greet the other. "I got home earlier, and stopped in town for these." Proudly gesturing to the flowers he managed to get into the ground then hugging Blue warmly.

He did hug back, but backed up relatively quick. "Red, thanks, but I'm real hot."

"Sorry!" Red squeaked, forgetting Blue had to help train the guards all day. "And it's probably 'cuz I've got dirt on me huh?"

"No, it's not that." Blue huffed while secretly dusting off whatever dirt Red had got on him. Red just smiled and got back to his yard work. Blue crouched down beside him, with not much else to do.

"So, what're you doing now?"

"Planting flowers."

Blue sighed and replied, "Yeah I know that. But, I dunno, tell me about it."

"Oh okay!" Red lit up once more. "Right now I really want to plant these," He held the deep violet flowers out so he could see. "They kinda remind me of Vio."

"They look pretty droopy."

"Well, they're iris flowers so they're s'posed to be that way. I'll plant a clutter of them right—here." Red focused on his work and Blue enjoyed watching him occupy himself.

"How many in all did you get?" Blue asked, referring to the bag.

"Not too many, I didn't want you to be upset that I spent money on stupid stuff." Red admitted.

Blue frowned, that wasn't necessarily a great answer. "Well, if it makes you happy than I don't care."

Red made note of this and pulled the bag close to him. He fished out the last portion.

"And these are hydrangeas, I got the blue ones because...yeah." He smiled sheepishly but Blue only laughed.

"Good to know you're thinking 'bout me. Don't be embarrassed, I think it's pretty cute." The latter's comment only made Red blush deeper.

"Mmkay."