Echoes.

Echoes are all I seem to have left of a reality I never knew. Echoes of voices strange and familiar. Of soft words spoken after midnight. Of kind ones spoken when needed most. Or cruel ones spit and hissed. Echoes of songs in which verses don't exist. Of melodies that lift the heart and beats that move the body. Echoes of words spoken and sang with all the emotion and soul that a human can bleed into them. Echoes of a mother's lullaby and children's cries, Of screaming and calling. Of things we fear and of ones we cherish.
  I see those echoes dance across my eyes filling voids in which I never knew I had. Echoes that bring visions of faces young and old. Of eyes that sparkle in a thousand colors. Of people here and there. Echoes of supporting hands, of loving hugs and of hateful slashes crawl across my skin. Echoes of Sensations not quite mine but buried deep within the mind come forth bringing hordes of emotions long forgotten. Echoes of love and sorrow. Echoes of fear and panic. Echoes of joy and bliss.
  Echoes of the past and echoes of the future fill the empty mind. Dreams and nightmares take over and things are once again changed. Nothing stays but the silent echoes of each moment. Echoes of wars won and lost. Of new sounds and laughs. Echoes that lie within the heart and mind. Echoes that reach out to new souls trying to complete a picture in which was never finished and never can be. Echoes calling out for redemption and forgiveness. For justice and revenge. For consolation. For kindness. For love. For truth.  Echoes of beliefs and traditions, of people that no longer exists. Echoes of realities that cannot be touched. Echoes that resonate through the light and the dark. Echoes of the beginning lasting all the way to the end. Each combining in a great choir of existence. Each a new cell. Each a new breath. Each a new life. Echoes fading but never disappearing.
  Echoes are all I have left. Echoes of my mothers voice. Of my fathers guidance. Echoes of the friends gained and lost. Echoes of emotions long gone from my heart. Of people gone from my life. Echoes of truths I know and beliefs I share. Echoes of the happy days and the not so happy days. Echoes of each word I've spoken. Of each song I have sung. Echoes of the walls I have broken down and of the bridges I have built. Echoes of triumphs and lost. Echoes that live inside me until I to become an echo.
    All I have left is echoes. And those echoes are all that I am.

 An Empath's Heart.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें