Meeting the phentons

It was my first day at my new school, "come on you gonna be alright!" My brother said locking the car.
I was walking in the front door with my schedule, "look I've been here your okay!" He smiled running to class.
--after school--
As I was leaving an opened locked hit my face.
" ow" I hissed, "I'm so sorry!" A boy with black hair and striking blue eyes said moving my hand.
"Here let me help you my mom and dad might be of help." He said, I texted the situation to my brother and put my phone back in my pocket.
We walked to a large building, "here I've got your bags" he said taking my books and things.
He walked me down to a small lab were I'm guessing his parents were working on a door.
"Mom dad meet...."
"Kaylie" I said.
"Oh Danny I see you've brought a new friend" his mom said lifting her goggles up.
"Actually I'm afraid I broke her nose" Danny said scratching the back of his head.
His mom dropped her things and looked at my nose, "no she just might be bruised..." She said.
"Sweetie! We did it" her husband said plugging it in, it didn't work.
"Well there's next time!" They said walking up.
I looked at Danny and he was putting on a suit, "wait!" I said I pulled off a picture of his dad's face.
He handed me a suit aswell, I put it on a ripped the face off.
We walked in and looked around, "here!" He pushed a button and my body was in pain, I felt like I getting rearranged.