You will remember nothin

A female with firey blue hair walked out.
Danny grabbed my hand and gave me a look.
Him and I ran to his house but I noticed sam and tuck listening to her.
"Hey can I stay at your place my brother is on a trip" I asked as we ran.
"Yeah!" He smiled pulling me in his house.
I put my bag near the couch and waved to his parents watching that girl.
Danny pulled me down to his parents lab, "okay so look what I can do!"
He smiled showing me a green light from his hands, he turned invisible and flew.
But best of all his going ghost...

"Wow! That's so cool!" I smiled He looked at me and smirked, "you try

He looked at me and smirked, "you try." He said.

I did every thing her could and we jumped up and down like little kids

We changed back and walked back up to his room, "oh my that girl is getting annoying!" I said looking out the window.
I felt a hand on my waist, "I was wondering if you would be my.....girlfriend" Danny asked looking out the window...
"Yeah" I said putting my hand over his.

----3 days later----

"Guys I've got tickets to embers show!" Tucker shouted...today's Friday!
"That's great!" Sam shouted grabbing a ticket.
Danny and I took one aswell, "perfect date?" He smiled rubbing his nose against mine.
We walked out of the school and my brother said he was on the trip for a couple of weeks...more time with the boyfriend.
-----
We had to investigate this chick ember.
I was getting a piggy back ride from Danny as we walked to the concert.
The place was filled so Danny went ghost and made us invisible, he floated backstage.
He turned visible again and put me down, "well if it isn't young love?" A voice said behind us.
We turned around and saw Amber, "let's amp this up a bit, shall we?" She said strumming her guitar making Danny and I fall back.
"Going ghost!" We both said and turned.

"Oh more like me!"She is a ghost of course! She changed the setting on her guitar and smirked

"Oh more like me!"
She is a ghost of course!
She changed the setting on her guitar and smirked.
"Let's see this happy couple.." She strummed the guitar making the Rays hit Danny and not me.
"Enjoy the affection..."she smirked putting the setting on the skull.
"ENOUGH" I shouted....more sounded like a wail.

"Baby...don't hurt yourself.." I heard a faint voice behind me.
I turned and saw Danny looking at me with sympathy.
I mentally groaned, and turned my attention back to ember.
But she was gone.....
"Ugh!" I shouted, "what's wrong" Danny asked behind me.
I looked at him and gave him a look.
"Have I upset you darling?" He was u get a love spell!
I was mad.....I looked at my hands and a green light was in my hands......