Part Six

*days later*

'What's wrong little creature?....You look pale~...Are you okay?' my shadow snickers.

I'm too tired to even respond..I can feel the bags under my eyes sink farther into my face. Lately I've been having nightmares and finding out you can't kill your shadow even if it seems alive isn't helping either... I'm too tired to keep up with life anymore.. The fights with my parents got worse almost to the point to where they threatened to kick me out... Someone at school found out about my cutting and it wasn't someone who could keep a secret for longer than ten seconds...so, here I am at the edge of a building ready to give up completely..

'Just jump already your not needed, not wanted, nobody cares what happens to you so just die.'

I lean forward with not feeling scared, but happy to be set free... I lean forward more and the last thing I hear before is a shout to stop, but it's to late I'm falling and I feel free and soon I'll be free from everything....

'Good bye~'

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
■■ Well, readers this is where I'm going to stop for now.
I hope you enjoyed this oh and remember-

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

And have a better day than mine goodbye for now~