Part one: [Ace] Twins

I wake up to my buzzing alarm clock, and as usual, I bonk my head on the top bunk bed, where my twin brother, Ayse still lays sleeping. I never really liked having to be on the bottom bunk, but, since I'm scared of heights, the top really isn't a choice. I climb up the ladder, and nudge him till he sits up.

"Uhhhh" he grumbles, wiping the sleep out of his eyes. After he climbs down, tossing on a shirt, we walk downstairs for breakfast.

Our mom had made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. From across the kitchen, she notices us walk in, and smiled. She walked over to us, wearing her 'world's best Mom' apron that I knitted for her in sixth grade, two years ago. That's right, I love to knit. My brother always makes fun of me for it, but I still do it. Anyways, she came over to us, and gave the both of us hugs. "Mornin' boys. Eat as much as you want." She pointed to the food with her spatula, and we both rush over, and fill out plates.

After eating, I step into the bathroom, and take a quick shower. When I get out, I brush my blonde hair out of my eyes, and throw on a plaid green shirt, and I wear a pair of black pants. It's too bad that Ayse didn't take a shower last night, because he smells as usual... I couldn't wait to go to school, because today, the second semester of eighth grade starts!

Before Ayse and I walk out of the door to walk on to the bus stop, I remember to grab my new schedule off of my drawer, and head out.

"Aren't you excited for today!?" I ask my twin, as he blankly looks forward. Ayse had on a red sweater, and grey jeans. We both had the same, shaggy haircut, too, since we were twins. Our mom always wanted it like that.

"Ya, right. 'Excited'. I can't wait." He says, literally adding quotes to excited. I frown to that responce, when I shouldn't have expected anything more. It seemed that he would rather do homework than be around me, and he hates doing homework! I can't even think of what I've done wrong...

After the bus ride to school, I glance over my new schedule. First, I had to go to math, and I got my books from my locker. I notice a little kid, getting cornered by a bunch of bullies. They threw his glasses on the ground, and stomped on the lenses. Quickly, I rush over to the kid, before something bad happens. If I didn't do something, then who would?