Part Two: [No one] Hey! Stop!

The little sixth grade boy stood, frightened, in the middle of a group of bullies. They all start to laugh, and he knew what was going to happen to him...

Right at, what seems like the last second of his life, an average-sized teen walked up to him, and put an arm on his shoulder. He looked somewhat confident, but the little sixth-grader knew that he was just as scared as him. "Hey. Leave this kid alone! We don't want to start a conflict, do we?" The blonde-haired teen said. A grin made its way on the bullies face, and the leader of the group, Trent stepped closer to the two in the middle.

"Feeling protective, huh tough guy!?" He said, while letting out a wicked laugh. Trent tried to trip the teen, but he dodged it.

"Actually, I'm not protective. Just helping someone in need, that's all. Helping someone, from someone who also got bullied? Clearly, I don't think you know what it means to be kind, so allow me to teach you." He calmly said, looking at the bully, face to face. Trent immediately stepped away, and looked at his members. Just then, the bell to first period rang.

"Umm, I gotta go..." Trent said, while he sped walked down the hall. His members left too. The teen knelt down, and looked at the little boy, with apologetic, green eyes.

"You okay?" He asked while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Ummm, y-ya. Thanks!! What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Oh, I'm Ace. I'll see you around!" He said, while standing up, and quickly walking to class. He never was the type of guy to be late...