✿It's A New Experience✿

This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me and enjoy!
________________________
Elesis P.O.V
Imagine drowning and everyone else around is already dead. My thoughts are scattered, I'm losing blood, and all I see is black. "Shhhh," a soft voice whispers to me, "Don't get emotional. You're safe."

My head is pounding and it hurts to think, but this isn't a male or woman's voice. It's the own words of my head. "Take my hand, walk to the darkest part of your mind. Avenge them." The voice trailed off and I got up. I wasn't back in Hope Bridge, the darkness was still there, so I began walking. "That's it. Keep going."

A hand extended out to me. I grabbed it. The hand was warm and soft. After a few seconds a sharp pain was felt. "W-what is this?! B-Baka!" I was screaming for help, but my yells were not heard. The pain grew more and my voice was gone.

After three minutes of pure struggling and pain, a power surged into my body. A mirror appeared in front of me and my eyes were no longer red, but Amber. My skirt and pony tail was gone. My body was healed and my legs were covered in stockings. The blackness was gone and my mind was back. Thousands of Red Knights  laid  on the cobblestone of the bridge.

Revenge and blood lust surged through my body. I stood up and grabbed my claymore. You sick bastards! I ran forward and slashed my sword around. I shoved it into a Glitter all the way to three orbs residing on it. "I will avenge them. They are my knights and I am their commander." I chanted my new skills "Blood Cutter! Crimson Breaker!" and demons fell one by one. About thirty minutes later my body gave out and I lay on the floor motionless.
----------------------------------------------
Well, hopefully it's okay. I don't know XD I hope you guys are this far and enjoy it. I'll publish as soon as possible.