☹Insanity's Arrival☹

Add's P.O.V
___________________________
Insanity and dying, same thing right? That's all that happens in my world with no significant other to face my pain, until now.

I wondered for two days straight only to stumble upon Velder and its Hope Bridge, didn't look hopeful to me. The bridge was long and once I reached the end, a Crimson color struck me. A girl was laying motionless and claymore next to her. I had wondered why I saw dead Glitters and Knights. I think they were the Red Knights and this girl was the commander.

After my observations and collecting data I picked the girl up, she was super light. I hopped onto my Dynamos and we're off. I had remembered my lab in the outskirts of Velder so I took her there.

We walked in and I laid her down on my bed. Her wounds were quite severe and her clothes were bloodstained. I patched her wounds up and changed her into one of my white shirts, leaving her stockings on.

~2 hours later~
I was working in the lab when a I heard a scream like bloody murder. I sprinted up stairs not bothering to use the Dynamos or time and space. "H-hey! I-it's okay," my face got heated as I saw her Amber eyes, "You're safe here."

"Pervert!! You changed my clothes and brought me here!" She was screaming loud and I immediately was slapped across the face. What I didn't know was this girl would be the dying part to my insane mind.
___________________________
So my chapters are hella short so I'll make a few long ones. Hopefully this is good so far?? Please vote and comment what you wanna see in this book.