Mr.Jackson

Chatter filled the room as we talked about our new teacher. My friend was telling me how hot she heard he was. The door opened and the most gorgeous perso came inside the classroom. The room filled with silence as he walked to the front of the class.

"Good Morning Class." He said while giving us a smile. Girls instantly replied and me being one of them.

"As you heard Mrs.Robinson retired and I'm here to take her place for a little while." He said.

Mr.Jackson took off his glasses and hat making us gasp. "You're Michael Jackson!" Someone shouted. He let out an giggle making the girls swoon.

"That's correct, but we still have to get on with class. I'm going to let you all of the hook because it's a Friday and It's my first day here." He said making everyone cheer.

It was the end of class and everybody loves him. He was the best teacher ever. I was the last person in the class. I grabbed my stuff and walked up to his desk.

"Mr.Jackson?"

"Yes Y/N?" He asked while looking up at me with a smile on his face. I blushed while rubbing my neck.

"I kinda need help with a few things." I said.

He nodded understandably. "How about I tutor you. Tonight around 8?" He said.

I nodded and gave him my number. When I walked up I cheered in my head. This is great I can't believe I'm going over my hot teacher house.