Stormtrooper (Smut)

You were in Phasma's personal squadron. Everywhere she went, you escorted her. You saw many battles, especially up close to the mysterious Kylo Ren. He was terrifying and cold. Rumors went around the base about how many people he had killed, how many families he had slaughtered. However, it didn't bother you. The First Order in general was known for it's ruthless tactics. You yourself had killed many in battle. Kylo Ren and his achievements intrigued you. You admired him in battle, while others cowered in fear.

You walked alongside Phasma as she entered the control room. Hux and Kylo were waiting for you. You stayed silent as they talked about the previous mission. It had been a quick trip to a small planet with a meaningless population. You found what you needed and got out, killing many in the process. You stared at Kylo Ren. His mask was elegant and could strike fear in a man if needed. His cape, while dramatic, was quite admiral. Suddenly, you were snapped out of your day dream.

"Did you hear me, FN-8754?" Kylo's voice modulation spoke louder.

"No, Master Ren, I apologize." You tried not to sound too surprised. Kylo Ren never spoke to Stormtroopers, or to anyone really.

"I said, you did excellently on the recent trip to Naggu." He repeated. You looked to Phasma and Hux, who seemed just as surprised as your were.

"Uh, thank you, Master Ren." You responded. He shifted his weight.

"I was just telling Captain Phasma and General Hux that I will be taking you on as my personal guard on StarKiller, will that be a problem?" He asked. You again looked over to your other superiors who looked on in utter shock. Kylo Ren stood closer to you know, looming over you with an almost predatory stance.

"Yes, Master Ren, that will be fine, as long as Captain Phasma has no reason otherwise." She shook her head quickly at this.

"No, that will not be a problem." Phasma said quickly.

"Good." Kylo said and motioned for you to follow him. "We shall be going then." He said and you followed him through the halls. You reached his quarters and he gestured for you to sit down in a chair. With a steady hand he reached up and took off his helmet. A mane of beautiful curly dark hair framed his face. He had a sharp jawline and a long nose. His pale skin contrasted with his hair and you admired his beauty. He chuckled.

"I've been watching you, FN-8754." He brushed some hair from his face. You squirmed in the chair.

"What do you mean, Sir?" You asked uncomfortably. He stepped closer to you.

"Take off the helmet, please." You complied and let it fall to the floor with a thud.

"Much better." His eyes met yours and you shivered. "As I was saying, I have seen how you look at me. During battle, at Starkiller, in your dreams." He leaned in. "Its quite unprofessional, don't you think?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I apologize, Master Ren." You whispered. His face was slowly inching toward yours.

"Don't." He said. "I like it." He finally removed the space between you and your lips joined. His lips were soft but commanding. He moved his hand up to cup your face as his tongue traced your lips. You let out an involuntary moan and he broke the kiss and chuckled.

"I knew ever since I heard your thoughts that I had to fuck you." You melted into his hand and he helped you stand. You both walked over to his bed and he reached up with his hands to cup your breasts. You kissed his jawline, moving down to his neck.

"Mmm, eager aren't you?" You nodded and smiled. He took of your shirt and began kissing your collar bone and moving to assault your breasts. You breathed heavily as his hot mouth left marks down your chest. You both removed all your clothing quickly and he got down on his knees.

"If I remember correctly, this is what you dreamed about, yes?" He asked with a sexy smirk. You nodded. God this was actually happening. He parted your legs and ran a finger through your slit. Heat pooled between your legs and soon he had slipped a finger inside you.

"So tight." He mumbled as he licked your sensitive nub. You groaned and wound your fingers into his hair.

"Kylo- Master Ren, please." He kept his pace, thrusting the now two fingers inside you at a considerable rate. He sucked and grazed his teeth along your clit as you moaned in response. Your body shook as you approached your release and he stopped right before. You whined as he stood back up but he silenced you with a hungry kiss. As he broke off you looked at his now swollen lips and blown out eyes. He looked incredibly sexy as he took you to the bed. He laid you down and roughly kissed your neck and chest. Your skin was hot and sweaty as he held your hands above your head. His other hand pulled apart your thighs and then assisted him as he eased himself in you. You winced as he entered in you in one go.

"So tight." He gasped and gripped your hip with one hand and his other hand pressed against the headboard above you. He plowed in slowly at a steamy pace. You moaned as his tip hit your sweet spot over and over. He captured your lips in a searing kiss and your tongue crept out to savor the taste of him. His slow pace was killing you and you ached for him to increase his speed.

"Please, Master Ren, faster." He growled in your ear and bit your neck. His thrusting pounded into you rapidly and you cried out in pleasure. He didn't let up and continued his quick movements. You clenched around him, making him moan.

"I'm going to-" He interrupted you with a sloppy kiss. You tightened and your whole body exploded with heat and pleasure. You screamed his name and he palmed your breast roughly. With one last push he released himself into you and you both quaked. He rolled over to the side, panting. You both lay on the bed exhausted.

"Guess I picked the right Stormtrooper." Kylo said before he let sleep overtake him. You breathed heavily and then suddenly your eyes snapped open. You were laying in your bunk in the Stormtrooper quarters. You sat up gasping, suddenly saddened at the realization that it had all been a dream. You slammed your head against the pillow, disappointed.