And So, a Friendship Began. . . ?

The next morning, Scott walked in, looking slightly preoccupied. He was on morning shift again, this time with Mike.

"Morning, Scott," Mike said from the Show Stage where he was cleaning off a - erm, 'pizza sauce' - stain from Bonnie's front. "You're looking thoughtful today. Are you still half asleep, or what?"

"Or what," Scott said, putting down his bag and getting to work on the Dining Hall. "Vincent and I went on a- ...uh, we... we hung out together last night."

"Oh?" Mike asked, "And how'd it go?"

"He embarrassed me, read through my private diary and..." Scott had been about to say 'tried to kiss me', but figured that'd only lead to a lot of awkward questions, and plus, he wasn't sure if Vincent really wanted him to disclose that information. "And said a lot of rude things. He said I was screwed up."

Mike sighed, "So, you're still not friends?"

"No, we're still not friends..." Scott paused, halfway through taking off the old tablecloth, "Did you know his hair goes down past his shoulders? And it's soft and shiny, too, like a girl's."

Mike raised an eyebrow, jumping off the Show Stage and walking towards the supply closet to pull out a new table cloth and party hats, "Is that an indirect compliment, Scott?"

Scott froze for just a millisecond and then laughed, "What? No! That's ridiculous. I said he looked like a girl."

"And that his hair was soft and shiny," Mike pointed out, returning back to the Dining Hall and chucking the tablecloth at Scott, who caught it and started putting it onto the table.

Scott shrugged, "Whatever. What I'm saying is, he looks like a girl. It even smells like a girl's hair, too."

"Woah, woah, woah, hold the phone!" Mike held his hands up.

Scott made a very unimpressed look at Mike, "You couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"How were you so close to him that you could smell his hair?" Mike's eyes narrowed accusingly, in contrast to Scott's, which widened.

"Well - I mean - he tripped!"

"He tripped?" Mike asked, sounding very unconvinced. He crossed his arms across his chest.

"Y-Yeah. I went for a walk to get some fresh air, and Vincent tagged along just to annoy me, and it was dark, and he tripped over a rock and fell on me," Scott said. Well... it was half true...?

Mike made a disbelieving sound in the back of his throat, "Mhm, yeah, right."

It was Scott's turn to glare, "Why? What are you saying could have happened?"

"Well," Mike shrugged, "I thought he might have finished off what he started back when we burst in on you yesterday morning."

Scott made a very uneasy chuckle, "Oh, shut up, that-that's ridiculous. He only did that back then because he knew you guys were coming and he wanted to embarrass me."

Mike grinned and went back to setting up the Dining Hall.

In a few more minutes' time, the opening bell of Freddy Fazbear's went off and the first kids started running in the door. Jeremy, Vincent and Fritz all walked in along with the first children.

When Vincent walked in, looking bored as ever, Mike called out, "Hey, Vincent! Scott thinks you look like a girl!"

Vincent blinked, looking at Mike until his eyes slowly slid over to Scott, "Well, he's not exactly the epitome of manliness, either. Look at those eyes. Big, brown, beautiful and watery. Those are girl's eyes, if ever I've seen them."