Pilot- Intro

Flash back...

The truck swerved to the left and I leaped upward, barely making it over the hood. I landed on my feet, but quickly turned around to see the sure to be wreckage of the vehicle. Sure enough, the truck had crashed into the tree that was directly behind me. I quickly ran over the truck and focused, I grabbed the bent door frame and lifted it, hoping would be detached already, but it didn't budge. I grabbed it and began to pull, feeling the rush quickly fill my body I ripped the door off with one yank. I looked inside, a young boy almost the same age as my younger brother it seemed like, was in high school by the smell of the sweaty gym clothes and ink from the school bag in the front seat. On the front seat there was a jersey, the name read...

"Carson!" I looked up, stunned to see my brother standing in front of me with an annoyed expression on his face. "Why the hell do you ignore me all the time, it's almost like you are deaf instead of auditory gifted sometimes, gosh." My brother finished with scowl. "What the hell do you want Aiden." I said standing up from the step on the back porch. "Mom wants to know why you didn't go to classes today." He said, a smirk on his face. He slapped my back as he walked past me and inside the house. I looked up into the sky, and sighed.

Running up the stairs, I made a right and headed down the hall to my room, opening the door I looked around my room, about the size of a normal apartment, two rooms, full bathroom and a walk in closet. I walked into the closet and changed into a pair of sweats and a white V-neck t-shirt. Grabbing my phone off my bed I walked out onto my patio and hopped off the side, landing on my feet. I took off running, before I knew it I was across our property line and running towards the trail that we made to guide us away from any of the civilians that may be out for a run. I ran, hopping over rocks here and there, ducking from a fallen branch, and dodging wandering animals. I ran to the edge of the wooded area and stopped before the road, slowing to a human speed. I stopped at the edge of the road. Looking at road, I absent mindedly bent down feeling the cool gravel pavement, I scanned over the road and began to walk. Stopping in the middle I saw marks, the burn marks on the road from the tires. I took a deep breath, beginning to feel the ball in my stomach and quickly sprinted across the road into the wooded area, because I heard the motor of the car that soon came around the corner speeding. It flew by like a blur.

'>D�ʽS�؜