max, alexa,abby part one

I looked at max and we shared a hopeful expression. I wanted this as much as he did.

"Are you sure?" her small voice asked and we both looked at her. Her beautiful brown hair almost glowed in the moonlight, her cheeks were bright red and my eyes trailed down her neck. Her perfect supple breasts were pushed up in the small tank top she was wearing. I felt myself getting wet just looking at her. Turning to max i pulled his face to mine kissing him hard. He greedily kissed me back. Pulling back from the kiss i stood from the bed we were sitting on and walked to her. I could see her nipples straining against her shirt. Pulling her face to mine like with max i kissed her -although softer than him- and she returned the passion. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body to mine. Pulling my face from hers i looked down at her.

"I want to but i just.... I'm nervous." she whispered.

"Want me to loosen you up?" i ask kissing her quickly. She blushes deeper but bites her lip. Running my hands around to her waistband i finger the button.

"You really shouldn't wear shorts this sinfully short. It gives people bad ideas." i say smerking and flicking the button open. She gasps slightly and i bend as i slide them slowly down her waist and legs. Kissing my way back up i remove her panties as well. I groan when her scent hits my nose.

"Alexa god you smell lovely." i whisper feeling the wetness on them before pulling them down completely. She whimpers slightly as i kiss her hood as i make my way into a standing position. Running my fingers down her stomach i cup her gently and she moans.

"Abby don't tease." max says from across the room and i have to hold in a laugh. Pushing alexa back slightly i press her against the wall. Looking down into her huge green eyes i kiss her again. I'm slightly startled when i feel her fingers at my own shorts. They are exercise shorts so all she has to do is pull them down slightly and they slide right off. I nip her lip and rub a finger along her clit. She moans loud and spasms against me.

"Don't make her come abby." max says and i look back at him. He is rubbing the prominent bulge in his pants and watching us with dark eyes.

"Abby!" alexa moans and i spread her legs with my hand and slowly ease a finger into her. She is so wet and warm. My mouth starts to water. I start pushing in and out of her with one hand while reaching another to pull her shirt over her head. After i coaxed her into pulling it over her head she looks around my arm and moans low tightening around my finger. Looking behind me i see max with his pants unzipped and his cock out he has one arm behind him propping himself up on an elbow and the other rubbing himself. His mouth is cracked open and his breathing is slightly heavy. He increases his tempo as we look at him and his blond hair is messy. He also has his shirt off and his chest muscles move as he touches himself. Turning my head back to the girl in front of me i add a second finger and watch as her chest rises and falls and her head falls back resting on the wall.

"Do you wanna go to the bed? I have toys if you wanna try them. If not i'm okay with it." i say and she looks at me. She nods slightly.

"You want to go to the bed?" i ask making sure. She nods again.

"And the toys?" i ask. She blushes for a few seconds before nodding as well. I step back and put both hands around her waist making sure she doesn't fall and lead her back to the bed. When my ankle touches the bed frame i turn and push her down motioning for her to climb up the bed and walk to the bedside table opening it. I chose the least scary things and walked back. Her eyes widen when she sees what i have.

"Calm down love you will like them. Abby has used all of them. They don't hurt." max says and i shed my shirt and bra and she silences. Leaning down i place the things next to max and lean over him. While maintaining eye contact with her i duck my head and suck him deep into my mouth. He moans low and grabs the sheets. She bites her lips and her fingers twitch. I let him go with a pop and look at her.

"Touch yourself love." i say and my voice is deep. She runs her hands down her stomach without breaking eye contact. She slowly rubs herself and my mouth waters at how wet she is. Focusing on max again i suck him deeply and he groans. After a few seconds i look at alexa again and she is slowly sliding a finger inside of herself while rubbing her nipple. Her cheeks are flushed but i dont think its from embarrassment now.

"Do you like when i do this to him baby?" i ask and she nods. I cross my fingers that she finally came out of her shell and will unwind and enjoy this. I have had sex with her and know once she is okay with the situation she will loosen and it sure is a sight to see.

"Wanna see more?" i ask and she and max nod enthusiastically and i once again have to hold in a laugh. I slowly climb up his waist and sit lightly on his hips. His hands go to my hips and he slightly bucks up. Changing my mind i move off of him and sit in front of the girl next to me. Reaching over i grab a simple vibrator and hold it up.

"On off." i say showing her the switch.

"Low medium high." i say showing her the other switch. "do not come without me. I want to show you something. Don't start on high. Trust me." i say and turn it on low.

"Like this." i say slowly placing it at her entrance. She gasps pushing her hips up. I place a hand on her stomach rubbing slightly. Both of her hands go into her hair and she moans. Setting the tip at her opening again i start to push it in slowly. Pausing when she squirms. Before it's completely in she is shaking and gasping. I see max rubbing himself quickly out of the corner of my eye. Leaning down i kiss her belly before pulling out and slowly pushing further in. She moans low and it makes my stomach clench. I reach up and pull one of her hands down to mine pulling out of her again.

"Go to the top of the bed but don't sit on any pillows." i say and she shakily obeys. Crawling up to her i hand her the vibrator. "do not come without me." i say and she nods.

I hope you liked. I will be posting a continuation tonight hopefully. as always I reply to comments and follow voters. also please check out my other stories. another one with a lot of smutt is my finding our ghost story. it is a fanfiction but it isn't confusing. bye loves.