Is It Time For Change?

After world war 3 happened between 2176-2200. The population of the world plummeted to just 2 million and now the only countries that have people left are Germany with 500,000 people, England with 500,000 people, Japan with 200,000 people and America with 800,000 people. In the end there was no victor just despair for everyone. No governments anywhere no peace just poverty everywhere you look.

The date is 16th February 2216, when you look at cities like Barcelona they are completely abandoned with every single building derelict and neglected for what looks like over a century but to people now its common knowledge that the wars finally ended just 16 years ago. In the city of California people have started to get back on their feet surviving on farms and the population is slowly on the upsurge to most people that might be a good thing but because of the nuclear weapons and such there is a country that only a few people know about and only one person knows its real name. To the people know of its existence maintain secrecy of any knowledge which includes where it is. What lives there. Its real name which should never be revealed ever. For if the real name of the country should be spoken aloud there would be an unspeakable horror would fall upon the cities in the vicinity. No one with the right mind would want this to happen to them. Who is that stupid?

Meet Tobyn Blackheart,

She's the daughter of a Blacksmith who helps people in the country by supplying them with swords and other weapons

She's the daughter of a Blacksmith who helps people in the country by supplying them with swords and other weapons. Tobyn has been helping her father at the forge and she makes simple things like solid metal plates for people to use to keep the cold out at night. She's adored around town but there is one secret that not even her parents know about. She knows the whole shebang about the country, the unknown who lives there and where it is and even its real name!

Tobyn goes to across from the forge to her parents undersized but humble bungalow, strolls into the kitchen and says politely "Can i go out for a few hours please mum?" Her mum was a smallish woman about 5'6" in height and was very slender as she liked to go for jogs to keep in shape. Her eyes were purple and her hair was brown, silky and flowed down to below her shoulders when down but she preferred to keep it up in a fishtail plats which she had draping over her left shoulder. As she stood there washing dishes she pivoted round to face her daughter leaned up against the door frame and spoke softly "Of course you can just make sure to be back before sunset." Tobyn quickly ran out the door waving her hand to her mum giving her thanks before leaving. Her mum giggles and goes back to cleaning the dishes then finally sighs.

As she ran through the abandon streets she could hear the creaking of the black rusty  old bridge they built back in 2175 to help the traffic. Tobyn laughed to herself thinking "stupid reason they built that bridge now you think about it?" Tobyn came to a small house which was pretty much just a door in a wall cause of all the collapsed rubble that fell around it. She gave the old cracked moldy door three light taps with the hilt of her sword and it made an unusual clink noise then just like that the door slowly opened as if it was controlled mechanically. Inside sat around a posh black glass table in black leather computer chairs were three people and at the desk on the opposite side of the room there was a small girl at the height of around 5'2 she has shimmering blonde hair, sparkling brown eyes and thick rimmed black glasses typing away on her high tech computer.

 Inside sat around a posh black glass table in black leather computer chairs were three people and at the desk on the opposite side of the room there was a small girl at the height of around 5'2 she has shimmering blonde hair, sparkling brown eyes...

She skillfully used her legs to kick herself back and span around and planted her hands on the table. "I believe it's time you told us exactly what you called us here to do!" She said demanding an explanation for everything. "Yes I will explain everything now Sophie." Tobyn looked around at Ryan on his phone, Oliver in the corner with his hood up and Sophie looking at her waiting and so she took a deep breath and said "Over the past few years I've noticed that the people in this country are lazy and have grown acustomed to this way pf living but if you look at the pictures before the war, this country was amazing and i want to bring it back to this so I think we should say the name." Sophie immediatly stood up and said in shock "Are you insane?? if you do that they will kill everyone as well as us!" Ryan stood up and smiled putting his phone down "I think it's a really good idea let's do it." Oliver walked to the table and put his hood down "let's have a vote then." Tobyn nodded and put her hand down on the table saying "if your in put your hand down if not cross your arms." First was Ryan, hand down. Next was Sophie, arms crossed and finally Oliver was up and he put his hand down. Tobyn smiles and said, "it's decided then." Sophie put her hand down on the table and everyone nodded and Ryan said, "Do it Tobyn." So she turned around and cupped her hands around her mouth to amplify the sound and shouted "GEHENNA!!"