Chapter 28 - Flirting!?

---Remember your beautiful... compared to a fish. Life is all about perspectives ^.^ ~Caitlyn<3

~Caitlyn's POV

"C'mon baby"
"Yeah huz up babe"
Harry and Cal shouted up to us. We couldn't decide what to wear because its raining here but gunna be boiling there.
"You have 10 minutes!" Vik shouted up.

We decided on a dress because we can wear leggings/tights underneath and a jacket.

"Finally" Harry rolled his eyes,
"Anyone wanna sit with me? Bellends now on his own" I looked at Harry and laughed i couldn't stay mad at him unless did something really stupid.
"We can bring swegways right?" Emily asked,
"Yeah i have before. Now can we go" Simon was so excited it was funny.

We had an hour to spare now as our flights been delayed. At least we didn't come early that would've been torture. We were sat in Starbucks everyone on their phones just ranting on Twitter about our delay,

"Hello, would you like anything?" The waitress said the whole thing while staring at Vik. And of coarse Vik being Vik didn't notice,

"Not right now but thanks" Vik smiled he was really clueless. I kicked Simon under the table because he was jealous.

"Vik..." Emily noticed everything. Girls can notice when others flirt.

"What?" Still clueless.

"That girl, don't speak to her. Someones jealous" I stared at Emily,

"What the fuck" I mouthed. She just smiled innocently.

"Si? Why you jelly?" Vik was so immature it was cute it even made Simon laugh.

"Because your mine and no ones flirting with my Vik" My heart melted.

"Ermehgerd too cute!" I looked at Harry who was looking at me like i was crazy.

"You used to say that all the time"

"Was that your reaction when i said it?" Harry grinned,

"No more like omfg shut up" Harrys face dropped.

"Im joking, love you!" I said hugging him, I could see he was trying not to smile.

"You can't stay mad at me! Im Wroetobae!" he gave in and kissed me.

"Guys we're trying to enjoy a nice conversation over here!" Cal shouted at us.

Finally we were ready to board the plane, im not sure why but i love planes.

"Can everyone please fasten your seat belts" I was sat next to Harry and Simon so this'll be a fun flight.

"Babe?" I asked,

"Am i gunna have this the whole time?!" Simon sighed dramatically.

"You didn't let me finish. I was gunna say im going to sleep. So no you wont" :P Simon.

"Okay baby" Harry tried not to laugh. It was funny to annoy Simon because he was always so dramatic.

"Babe... Babe?" I woke up to Harry poking me.

"We're gunna land soon, you've slept nearly the whole way" I heard Simon laughing,

"Your layed in the weirdest position" I had my head on Harrys shoulder and feet on Simon, the arms of the seats were holding me up. Thats not too weird.

"Weird but comfy" I sat up and got my phone out, i wasn't thinking i went on Wattpad.

"Are you a fanfic reader" Harry smirked,

"no"

"So your a writer" I nodded looking closely for a reaction.

"What do you write about?"

"I don't use my real name so i do Sidemen imagines. But mostly things that happen with us 2"

"Thats such a good idea. Are you well known?" Harry liked my writing and was interested in it?!

"My books 6th most read in Fanfiction and you've read it"

"Is that the one we used for the video? We all read more after that, we have it in our libraries."

"R-really? Wait you read fanfics?"

"Yeah when we're really bored it lifts our moods" By the time we finished speaking we'd landed, Simon and scurried off to find Vik and we met up with Cal & Em.

"This weather is just... we're gunna look great" Emily nudged me,

"If we actually tan" We laughed for some reason we don't tan much.

~Time skip to unpacked in Villa - Sorry threres alot of skipping in this one

"We made it to out Villa we're already unpacked, so i'll give you a tour" Vik was vlogging this could be fun.

"Here we have mine and Simons room, the modern one of the lot" Wherever Vik went i copied him doing his hand gestures.

"Then we go on to Harry and Caitlyns, they have a BALcoNY" {2:49}

"Cal and Emily, with their mini fridge lucky pricks" What i wanna know is how has Vik not seen my yet.

"The living room and kitchen are pretty boring but very stylish."

"Now properly the best thing at the house, a pool!" We needed to do some pranks this holiday, and we knew how to start them off.

"Go!" Harry grabbed Viks camera while i pushed him in. It was funny except i ended up going in aswell, not planned.

"Dickheads!" Vik shouted. As he did Simon came out so me and Harry were screwed.

"Run!" We ran to our room and locked the door, we still had Viks camera thought so we ended his vlog for him.

"We hope you enjoyed this video if you did slap a like on it-"
"Sorry Vik" I shouted as Harry was filming himself.
"She isnt sorry. And Vik'll see you in his next video. Goodbye" Me and Harry immediately burst out laughing. I hadn't got changed yet though i was still dripping so i decided to be nice and hug my boyfriend.

"I hate you!"
"Love you too" He kissed my nose see he doesn't hate me, that much <3