When They Say I love You (SxN)

Natsuki

Natsuki has always loved one person,someone who was close to him dearly,he was cute,adorable,shy,short tempered,handsome...oh for goodness sake he could go on forever.
As we all know by now, the person we are talking about is none other than Syo Kurusu himself,but that was what worried Natsuki the most, he has fell in love with a close friend, a best friend, and worst of all...a guy, a boy who probably would never love him in such ways(or so he thought) yet he never gave up hope but he kept all his feelings locked up deep insode his heart,a place he didn't want to go near until the right time came along.
He acted the same as always;he "baked" his world famous cookies,he dressed Syo up,annoyed him in a friendly way.All that was because he didn't want to ruin the friendship between him and Syo;he didn't want to break the beautiful bond they had.

Syo

Natsuki is annoying,childish ,stubborn,
GOD does he act like a child...but why have I always loved him in a way that made my heart skip well let's just look on the bright side of Natsuki
...wait hold on...I think that side is too bright, he is basically sunshine. He is always smiling (true)and positive, he is honest and loving what more would I want in life.
UGH. My mind is messing me up I should take a rest.
He slept like always yet this time his dream was about Natsuki (not a wet dream you guys.ya little nasties)he dreamt that he confessed to him saying that he loved him,but alas when he woke up he knew it was a dream.

Time skip to a game of truth or dare(a small part)

Otoya: Hmmmm..Ok! Syo truth or dare?
Syo: Truth...yea definitely truth
Otoya:Ok...Would you ever date Natsuki,as in you would really love him?
Syo: WHAT?! ...N-NO DUDE THAT IS DISGUSTING,NO WAY!
Otoya:Ok geez pipe down😂
But what Syo didn't know was that Natsuki was more than affected by what his best friend said
But what Natsuki didn't know was that Syo was lying...
End of time skip back to Natsuki

Natsuki hasn't left his bed for nearly a week now. Everyone was worried sick,when he was asked if he felt ill he would say he was and would fake his temperature but rubbing his forehead(Cheeky little monkey🙈),Syo noticed how he acted and knew he faked it,yet he said nothing.
Ok... I'll tell you...Natsuki was depressed because of what Syo has said, it killed him...it kept on repeating in his head none stop "NO WAY"
why?! Why?! He thought...why would he say harsh words...
but it was expected,Syo doesn't like boys;he likes cute and girly girls not boys at all. I guess this is what I get for falling in love,love sure does hurt.

Time skip after 3 days
Syo

"Hey Syo, can you try and talk to Natsuki please...we tried but he won't look at us in the face,and you are the closest person to him.Please just this once it may work" Said Masato
"Ok!Ok! I'll go and talk to him!" Said Syo. From the outside it looked like Syo didn't care at all but inside it was the complete opposite,he was worried sick about his best friend,the person he loves.But he just wasn't able to understand what made him 'sick' he knew he was depressed he could easily tell by the aura around Natsuki
Syo missed the cheerful Shinomiya,so he had to go and see what's wrong even if it killed him.

When he reached their room he found Natsuki bundled under his cover completely blocking the outside world. He didn't even look up when he heard the door close
"Natsuki...?" Said Syo
...
"Natsuki I'm talking to you"
...
"Please just let me talk to you just for a second show me your face"
"No,I don't feel like showing you my face nor do I feel like seeing you right now" Said Natsuki
"WHAT?! I'm sorry...but what did I do?"
"Nothing" said Natsuki in a bitter tone and Syo hated that.
Syo decided to take action so he just pulled the cover of Natsuki and unfortunately Natsuki 's glasses come off with the duvet
OH SHIT?! thought Syo
Oh No! Satsuki is here...what do I do?!

Soon enough Satsuki shot Syo a death glare which could literally slice him in half and he began talking.
"Do you have idea as to what you have done to Natsuki?!
DO YOU?!"
Syo shakes his head in fear not knowing the answer
"You...You broke his heart and shattered it into pieces and you left it the way it was yet you never knew..."
"What...tell me what did I do?"
"Here goes nothing...remember when Otoya asked you if you would ever date Natsuki and you said No.
That is what broke his beating heart and he still hasn't gotten over it and so he lied and said he was sick; but he didn't want to tell you because h-he...ugh...HE LIKES YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART...No wait that was wrong...he loves you to the content that when you said that the other day it hurt him"
"WHAT!? There is NO way he likes me I mean how could-"
"See this is what I'm talking about Syo, this is what you keep on doing, you repeat the same mistake every time that's why-"
"No no you got me wrong...I didn't think he would like me because I love him too and I thought that he would never love me back
I was just shocked that the person I love has the same feelings towards me"
...* Satsuki staring at him with a mouth wide open*
"Could you please go back to Natsuki?" Said Syo
"On it"
Satsuki quickly put back his glasses and in no time Natsuki was back(To Syo's relief)
"...D-did you mean what you just said about you know...you liking me and all?" Natsuki said blushing
"I meant every word I said, and I'm truly sorry for hurting your feelings I never meant to and I never will ever again. So can you be mine now?"
"I'm all yours" Natsuki says spreading his hand wide open awaiting a hug from the person he wanted to hold for so long; his beloved Syo.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
So that's the end of Syo x Natsuki I'm so sorry for the long wait but here it is. I know it was kinda cheesy but oh well
I'll see you soon♡