Harry Potter's girl.

Im Savanah,Savanah Black,Sirius Black is my father and is the only person who hasn't left me because i haven't met him but i will soon i hope.My mom died giving birth to me that wasn't her fault. My Aunt Narcissa left me to be with her perthetic husband,who she loves and always will it's just her sorry luck he worships The Dark Lord.

I Turn 13 today and im currently living in grimwauld place on my own until my dad get back,.

Kreacher came running in with a letter in his hand.

"Whatis it Kreacher?" "I have a letter for yo mistress from hogwarts."

Dear Savanah Black you have been accepted to hogwarts Witch craft and Wizardy.

Please attend soon on platform 9 3/4 We are going to send you a ticket so there is no need for you to but a ticket.

Yours sincereley

Albus Dumbeldore Headmaster at hogwarts.

Platfrom 9 3/4......

We arrived in are family car, are Landrover.

I had no one to say bye to so i just jumped on the train and sat in the first compartment.

I Plugged my headphones in and listened to one of the most emotional songd i will eer listend to (ColdPlay Fix You)

Kreacher says the day my dad left me with Kreacher he sang that to me.

When you try your best,but you don't succeed.

When you get what you want but not what you need.

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep.

Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face.

When you loose something you can't replace.

Someone pulled out my earphones and i realised i was crying. I wiped my tears away and looked up at the person who pulled them out.

"Hi,Im Ceddric Diggory.I jus saw you crying i was ondering what was wrong are you okay?"

"Im sorry just something silly,Im Savanah Black." He smiled at my name obviously knowing who i was i was kinda famous in the wizarding world,I survived agaisnt Bellatrix Le'stange when i was 6 months old so obviously everyone knew.

"What year are you going into?" He seemed really nice his eyes glistened and i realised i was starring.

"Oh... Um sorry 2nd year " "Cool im secound year too make sure your in hufflepuff or gryfindor Yhea? I dont wanna be agasint some like you, You seem... pretty amazing" He got up and walked out of the compartment.

He was okay but i don't go for people like him but he seemed like a great person to be friends with.

Great Hall.

"Black,Savanah" I heard lots of people whispering but just walked up to the stool and sat down.

"Ahh Sirius Black's daughter, he didn't do the things people say he was also a very amazing person like yourself.... GRYFFINDOR!!!!"

I Stood up and sat net to a bo with Black hair and glasses.