Womping willow

2 months later

I was hangin round with Hermione,Harry,Ceddric and Ron me and Harry still couldn't look at eachother.

Ceddric had his arm round my shoulder like he does all the time.

Then a way too famillliar dog turned up and grabbed Ron and ran into the Womping Willow. I ran in straight after Ron,Harry and Ceddric where screaming my name and Hermione was trying to get in to get to us. I followed the dog as it changed in to my dad i ran to my Dad and Ron.

I hugged the man i had missed so much,Ron was starring at me with wide eye's.

Me and my father explained everything to Ron and i sat with him as he sobbed over unknown reason and he put his head in my neck. Hermione,Harry and Ceddric came running in and starred t me and Ron and then at my father across the room. I then realised what my Dad was wearing.

2 mothns before

Professor Lupin asked me to go up to the boggart and it would take shape of what i was scared of.

It took shape of my father Harry and Ceddric all llying on the floor in askaban dead.

Present

Harry was screaming at my father and telling him that he had murdered his parents which was so untrue.

My dad took scabers off ron and turned him into the real him Petter Petegrew. Snape and Lupin then ran in snape lunged for my Dad and i sent him flying in to the wall onconsious.

My father sadly let petter petegrew get away and run to where ever.

Proffessor Lupin was last to get out the Womping Willow. His eyes became black and his figure changes as my dad try'd to tell him he would be fine. My Dad changed into his wolf form and ran after Lupin Me and Harry looked at eachother and ran after him leaving Ceddric,Ron and Hermione with snape.

We found my Dad being attack by Demntors me and Harry Ran to him.

Harry was also attacked by Dermentors. I looked at the two men i had ever loved so much.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM" A lion came out of my wand and faught the dermentors.

Harry got up and ran to me and hugged me. "I love you Savanah,I know the truth know" I was silently cried as my Dad lay on the foor nearley lifeless me and Harry ran and got buck beak and took him to my Dad and pulled him on and roud him to the castlle.

My dad jumped off buckbeack "You both need to look after eacother and come live with me one day i love you both"

My Dad jumpes on buckbeack and flew away.

I looked at Harry, His eyes showed love and happiness....Finally.

"Savanah im sorry about everythign and i want to be with you for as long as i can you amzing and-" I cut him off by kissing him.. i was finally happy.

Drama on the waay me lovelies <3