pumpkin patch

"I am so excited. I cannot wait to meet Cliff Woo." Hester said excitedly as the Chanels and I walked downstairs. "Who's Cliff Woo?" #5 asked "He's a party planner. He did Chanel's Sweet Sixteen." I told her. "The theme was "Let Them Eat Cake" so my dad bought me this foreclosed McMansion down the street, and, like, 500 of my closest friends came dressed in 18th century attire, and, oh, the pool was filled with this, like, caviar slurry. And then at midnight we just burnt the house down. When the firefighters came, they were actually strippers and they put the fire out with champagne. Chanels this is Cliff Woo." 

We approach an Asian man at the table in the living room that had a replica maze. "So walk me through this honey." she says as we stop in front of him "Well as you can see, every pumpkin in the patch is artisanal." he says "Ohh. Good. Love the warty white one. They look like Number Five when she runs out of concealer. " she replies looking closely at the model. "Then we move past the ice sculptures of demonic peeing cherubs--and yes, they will all be peeing vodka and Red Bull." he gestures to the fountain "Love!" Chanel claps "And that brings us right over here to the corn maze." Chanel drops her smile "I'm sorry. Corn maze?" she asks "I know. It's just that doing an exact replica of the maze from The Shining would've taken us way over budget on manpower alone." he explains. "I told you money was no object. I am gross rich Cliff. So get me, with great haste, my exact replica of the maze from The Shining with knee-deep snowdrifts." she said "I'll see what I can do." then he walks out.