About Hazel

Prince William and Prince Harry have a younger sister. Yes shocking as it may seem its true. This is her story on being a princess and how she has to deal with being in her older brothers shadow. This is her biography on her life.

Princess Hazel Isabella Alexandria Christian of Wales.

She was born a year before her mother Princess Diana was killed in a car crash. Diana died on August 31 1997.

Princess Hazel was born on July 22, 1996. Weighing 3 pounds 7 ounces. She was 6 inches tall. She was born a month early. She has red hair, and blue eyes like her brother Harry. Hazel now lives in Kensington Palace when she's home for the summer from school.

Hazel attends Burford School which is a boarding school she's been going to since she was 10. It's located in Burford, Oxfordshire, England.

Ever since Diana died Prince William and Prince Harry promised their mother that they would watch over Hazel and make sure she is raised just like how Diana raised them. Unfortunately, that didn't really happen.

Growing up for Hazel was kinda difficult because she didn't have a mother there for her. She had nannies. She had a father who was always busy doing royalty things and taking royalty trips and her brothers were away at boarding school and attending military school. She did get to see her father sometimes. She even got to go on some of his trips he had to take. But for her it still didn't feel the same. She wasn't able to be a normal child. Not like William and Harry. They both tried to do things with her like their mother did with them but it was very difficult to do those things at times.

She has a few friends from school. All of whom has some kind of title. And this school is for kids from all over the world. Not only is it a school where they learn school subjects and such but this school is suppose to help teach them how to be prepared for their title. How to be royalty. How to be proper. All things Hazel absolutely hates. Anyway, Hazels friends are named Sophia, Lilly, Jenson, Luca, and Noah. All of whom she's known since she showed up at, what Hazel calls it, her own version of hell. Yeah did I mention how much Hazel hates her school? Cause she absolutely hates it.

Hazel grew up living in Highgrove house until she was 11. She then started attending boarding school but during the summer she has to spend it at Buckingham Palace.

Hazel does get to do teenager things. She loves playing sports even though her father thinks its not lady like. She loves the Harry Potter series too. She is also apart of a bunch of charities and organizations. She loves helping people. She's more of a tomboy, then a "proper lady", but she really doesn't care. She rather be outside getting dirty and wearing pants instead of always wearing skirts and dresses. 

Hazels life wasn't easy before boarding school and even then it still wasn't easy. Ever since her mom died she felt like she was living in her father and brothers shadows. Even though her brothers always promised their mother that they'd always watch over Hazel and take care of her it was never really like that. Yeah some of Hazel's earliest memories she remembers her brother and even her father making time for Hazel and playing with her and taking her places but as she got older all those things started happening less and less until it was just a once in a blue moon thing that her brothers and her father would spend their day with Hazel. As she got older she did start to understand that her family was very busy but it still hurt her. She felt like and outcast in her own family. Her grandmother on the other hand spoiled Hazel and always made sure Hazel know that she was there for the young girl. Her grandmother became that motherly figure Hazel wished she had if her mother was still alive. She's grateful to her grandmother but she still hated living in her brothers shadows.

It's almost summer break which means Hazel's return to the life of a princess. What Hazel didn't realize was that a lot has changed in her families lives. All of which Hazel had no idea about. Now she has to try and adjust to the changes and hope that she can make it through the summer in one piece. Who knows whats going to happen. And if she'll be returning back to school in the fall. Come and see what its like to be a princess while living in your brothers shadows.

9/8/17- Hey guys so I edited this and made some changes and tried to make it sound more grownup like. I will try and post a chapter soon. Also this story is going to start probably in the year 2010. So William and Kate are together. This story is going to be crazy and probably sloppy because I'm not going to be going off of a lot of actual events because thats going to be way too hard but ill try my very best. And if you have ideas let me know.