5

Hazel's POV

I love flying. I love being able to look out the window and be able to see the land underneath me from thousands of feet up in the air. It was breathtaking. Just being so high up, higher then the birds could fly. It was amazing. I wasn't scared of airplanes like most people were. Maybe it was because I wasn't flying commercial but flying on our own private jet. Maybe it also helped that I knew the pilots personally. Whatever it was it made me feel safe every time I get on an airplane.

Our private jet was anything but ordinary looking, I mean what would you expect when your grandmother is the Queen of England. The airplane had the look of a billionaire's private jet. There were no rows of seats, only the most elegant leather couches and coffee tables with ornate cabriole legs. There were plush curtains at the windows and a plasma screen as large as a movie theatre. Not really as large as a movie theater but it was pretty big. If you went even farther back on the plane you'd find an elegant looking bathroom that was equipped with not only a toilet but a shower and a bath. Passed the loo you'd also find a small bedroom with a full size bed. There was even a "kitchen" towards the front of the plane where the hostess's on the flight can supply us with food and beverages for those long flights. The funny thing is this wasn't even our biggest jet. We only used this jet to go short distances or if there was only one person going somewhere. This is all I know. It might seem like much for an ordinary person but for me this was nothing. It was what I was accustomed to.

As I looked out the window and down at the world below us I could see it. The Eiffel Tower. From this far up it looked so tiny but it was still absolutley breathtaking. I smiled to myself and made a note in my head to have Harry take me to the Eiffel Tower tonight after dinner. I looked over at Harry and he was just finishing up with a phone call. I didn't ask who he was calling but I assumed it was either William or our father.

When he hung up he looked over at me and smiled "Grandfather said to have fun." He said and I smiled. Grandfather would say that. I wish he could of come too but I'm pretty sure just the presence of my brother and I was going to be hectic enough.

"Once we land we're going to go to the hotel first and drop our stuff off in our room and then well go to the park. I have everything planned already." He said rather confidently.

"Sounds good to me!" I exclaimed.

Once the airplane landed there was already a car on the runway waiting for us. I got off the plane and I could see Tom was already putting our bags into the car. I walked to the door that was being open for me and I got in. I looked at the driver that was holding the door open for me and smiled.

"Je vous remercie." I said. Which meant thank you in French. He smiled and nodded.

"Tu es la bienvenue Princesse." He said which meant You're welcome Princess, before closing the door and going to the other side and opening the door for my brother who got in. Before I knew it we were on our way to the hotel.

We arrive at the hotel and I look to see which hotel it was and I smiled, it was the one Harry and William have stayed at before, the Shangri-La Hotel. I absolutely love this hotel because in the suites you can see the Eiffel Tower out your window and at night it is absolutely gorgeous.

We got out of the car and we walked inside and I let Harry go to the front desk to pick up our room key. When he comes back Tom was already behind me and we went up to the 8th floor and walked into our suite and it was absolutely beautiful. It had a small living room with dining room table and a rather big tv. There were three bedrooms in this suite and I automatically rushed off to pick my room. I of course picked the room that had a perfect few of the Eiffel Tower and a terrace that I could go out on tonight and just stare at the tower and the bustling city below.