20

I feel like I should apologize for not updating after i said i would but at least i posted this?? (5 months later but y'know) and i know most of you have probably forgot about this, deleted it from your library and everything but thank you to those who really supported this fic (no matter how cheesy and shitty it was) reading your comments on every chapter really made my day. this  is the last one and though i might not post on wattpad anymore - i do miss it though - i am gonna start posting on ao3 and my user is vocaltaegi so come and check it out !! (im currently writing something right now (its taekook) and i am determined to finish so look out for it maybe?) thanks again!!

jimin had only just sat down on his couch when he heard a knock on his door,

and more,

and more until jimins own knuckles started to hurt from how hard the person must have been hitting the door.

"okay, you can stop taking your problems out on my door" jimin says loudly and laughs when the knocking instantly stops. jimin unhooks the latch from the door and pulls it open to be met with-

"jungkook?"

"uh, hey" jimin smiles up at him, eyebrow raised to say 'it's 11am, what's up?' and luckily Jungkook understands, smart kid.

"sorry, I just- I have- here" jungkook reaches behind his back and pulls out a piece of card with black writing on and avoids jimins eyes as he hands to it to him, cheeks a deep red "Read this, please."

jimin gives him a confused look but reads the writing on the piece of card anyway.

jimin,

I know you've been wanting to know who I was for quite a while now and I really should have told you sooner but the truth is I was scared that you'd reject me (I'm still scared) but I couldn't let it keep going on.

everything I wrote to you was the truth but I just wish I could have told you to your face instead of hiding behind a piece of paper.

so, I'm going to do this the right way.

jimin finishes reading and looks at Jungkook who now has a red balloon held tightly in his hand, cheeks mimicking the same colour, and jimin has to fight the smile trying to break out.

"feel free to say no, but will you give me the honour of taking you out on a date?" jungkook holds the balloon out to jimin who takes it in his own hands.

it's silent as jimin stares at the balloon and back up at Jungkook (who honestly looks like he's about to shit his pants) before he lets a wide smile take over his face and gives jungkook his answer, "of course I will."

jimin laughs as he steps closer to jungkook and wraps his arms around the taller boys' waist and Jungkook relaxes, rests his own arms around jimins shoulders just as he says, "I might even wear my glasses for you."

and jungkook feels like the luckiest person alive.