Cyrus. 3. Benjaman Max. 4. Spencer

Cyrus Hoffmans POV: London England

I entered my apartment and instantly knew something was wrong. It was quiet, to quiet. I took the gun I had stashed under a stack of papers and slowly crept through my house. I nudged open the kitchen door and kept my gun in front of me. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye but did not turn around. I kept walking low to the ground and approached a window. In the reflection I could see a figure with a gun behind me. As he took another silent step I turned and round house kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fly back words. I caught a glimpse of his face and my defensive position relaxed.

"Max?" I said confused. "Max, what in the world are you doing here, in my house. With a gun I might add." I fumed walking up to him and giving him a hand. He stood up and grinned at me.

"What, is it illegal for me to see my twin brother?" Max said clapping me on the back and throwing his gun on the kitchen counter. "Just wanted to make an entrance."

"Well that you did." I said shaking my head at my brother.

"You up for some food?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I have something here I picked up yeste..."

"No, you have rubbish here. Let's go to a pub. There is a good one down the street from here."

"Fine fine." I say, "let's go, I have to finish work for the office when I get home."

We went to the pub, 5 beers and 4 hours later max and I walked back to my apartment. We entered it and instantly saw a foreign object, not here before we left. A small paper was sitting on my black counter top. I whipped my head around to see if anything else was different. I slowly approached the paper and read it out loud, as it was addressed to max and I.

Cyrus Hoffman #3 and Max Hoffman #4

Waterloo station
4:30 tomorrow
The others will be waiting
Be there

-Molly Iversen #2

"Looks like we have somewhere to be tomorrow." Max said shrugging off his coat.

"Yes. Looks like we do."