Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't been updating but now I'll be updating every week
________________________

Lauren's pov
As he was choking me I saw him starting to unbuckle his pants and he started to loosen up on my neck. I didn't know what to do so I kicked him in the dick  and he was just fell holding his dick.
I ran upstairs and try to fit all my stuff in a little bag and I ran out the door. As I was walking I didn't' know what to do, it was dark and I lived in the bad parts of Miami. But my best friend miracle called me and I told her everything and she told me to come to her house. As I walked I noticed a black Lamborghini and a the jawn from school got out. He was walking behind me but I just turned my head and kept walking.

Yo ma. I turned back and he was wearing some nice clothes while bitting his plump pink lips.

What. I said trying not to blush

Where you going?

Am going to a friends house I replied.

Well let me drop you off
He was looking sexy but I didn't know him. He could be a drug dealer or something.

No thanks, I'll rather walk.
He ran and grabbed my arm

Come on. He said
My bag was pretty heavy so I just said yes. He open the door and started to drive.
Inside his car looked sexy and it smells good. The car ride was pretty quiet but I didn't care.

Ok here you are
He looked at me with his nice hazel eyes and just shocked me with a kissed. As soon, as his lips touched mines it felt like we were floating on a cloud.

*****************

Sorry haven't updated but am back, this chapter might be corny but don't worry, I got more to come