End.....

Calum's P.O.V

We found the guys and One Direction and Ally sitting in a circle on a blanket. I gulped down the lump in my throat and the guys gave me a disgusted faces but then they just looked disappointed.

"So umm, now that everyone's here..... We have some news for you!" Louis said lighting up the mood. "We want you guys to join out 'Take Me Home' tour!" Liam said excited. We all smiled as Luke started to get excited.

"Omg!" He screamed getting weird looks form other people. He blushed and looked down. We all laughed and he smiled still blushing. Ally left to go do something and Luke came over to sit next to me.

"Look Calum, I'm not mad at you, I'm just really disappointed at you. I trusted you with her heart and you broke it. I'm sorry about what I said....I uh- didn't mean it...." He trailed off. I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry too." A tear rolled down slowly. Mikey came over and I backed up a little. "I'm not gonna do anything, please forgive me!" He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. I've never seen Mikey like this.

I gave him a long tight hug. Now all I needed was forgiveness from Ally... "You should give her some time." Luke said. I nodded. We had a discussion about sharing rooms, food, boss and the name of the bus.

"Calum you're sharing with Luke. Ash you and Mikey. Louis and me. Liam you and Niall and Zayn you can have the small room to yourself" Harry smiled blushing. We all knew why...

We all nodded in agreement except Mikey, Niall, Liam and Ash. "Why don't you just switch?" I suggested and their faces lit up. They fist bumped and we all laughed.

"Where's Ally?" Louis asked. "She went home, said she was uncomfortable." Luke shrugged. "Sorry it's my f-"

"No, girl problems...." Luke said quickly. We all sat quietly. It was an awkward silence too....
"We leave on tour on 2 weeks so go get ready!" Harry said breaking the silence. We all smiled and nodded and went our different ways.

"MUM GUESS WHAT?! IM GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!!" I shouted when I got home. "I'm so happy for you baby!" She squealed as we hugged.

I smiled and went to get my stuff ready.

*Leaving Time*
My mum was crying like a crazy person today. "I'll miss you! Promise you'll take lots of pictures?" She asked. "Haha yeah mum! It'll only be a year!" I smiled.

"That's a lot of time without you baby" she cried. I smiled and hugged her. Mali gave me a tight hug and whispered in my ear: "You'll get Harry's number right?" I laughed and she held back tears.

She finally let them out and hugged me tightly. I smiled and headed to the car that was picking me up. Mikey, Ash and Luke were already there. I smiled at them. Luke was the one who had most tear stains on his cheeks.

"It'll just be a year Luke!" We all told him. He smiled weakly and wiped them off.
Our dreams are finally going somewhere!

Ally's P.O.V

I hate that deep inside I still want and need Calum, but I should move on. I don't need him anymore..... I stayed crying in my room. I was left broken, weak and sad,
-My brother just left
-Calum left me
-He left me broken
All this happened because I fell in love with
My Brothers Best Friend

Authors Note:
Ahhh! It ended! I know makes no sense..... I wanna thank everyone who supported me and this story! Thanks so much! This chapter never would've happened without you guys!
Thanks so much! I love you guys so much! This song is called: "I love u, I hate u" it's very sentimental to me so I wanted to add it! Also stayed tuned, in a couple moments or days (but more likely moments..) some important news will come!!!!!!! Actually just wait a little it'll be up in like 5 minutes.....
-💜