In the beginning

It was raining on the day she was born a beautiful brown baby with big light brown eyes and a head full of little curls her mom held the little infant in her arms smiling on what she had created"Whats her name?" the doctor asked. The new mom raised her head wearily and said"Rain" What a beautiful name for such a beautiful healthy baby" the doctor said. "Oh rain I promise to love you forever you are my little angel"the mom whispered to her baby as the doctor took the baby to the nursery for the baby's first exam.30 minutes passed and the mother started to worry she got to her phone and called her husband to go check on baby Rain 5 min later her husband runs in the room crying out"Shes gone our baby is gone"he said.She started staring at her husband with great appall and start screaming "What happened to my baby they said she was healthy my baby oh my baby she cant be gone I wanna see my baby."She said with tears rolling down her face.Five minutes later the doctor came in with news of the mothers newborn baby "Your daughter gave us a scare there because she wasn't breathing for a long period of time so we thought she died but we didn't give up and soon she start breathing again so your baby was put in the ICU where she was on the breathing tube but we took her off to see how she was breathing and know she is in stable condition in the care center shes free to go home with you guys tomorrow were gonna run some tests though to make sure what happened to your baby doesn't happen again." The mom sat up with a relieved look on her face and started thanking god that her baby was fine and her husband sat beside her also relieved squeezing her hand crying"Our baby is fine everything is fine shes our little miracle."