Chapter 10 - Fire We Make

I decided to do this chapter from Lily's POV so I hope you enjoy!

Lily's POV:

"Are you sure about this?" Julius ask, looking down at me with those brown eyes that seem to have turned black over the years. I look up at him, so much more I want to say to this man but not sure how to say it. It's been so long since I've felt the touch of a man before, and by a long time I mean two years in a dry spell but something about being with Julius like this brought back so many feelings that I've tired to bottle up and push away since he never seemed to return them. But here we are, together like, like we're suppose to be. 

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him as close to me as possible. "Yes, I'm sure." I whisper softly as he crushes his lips against mine so roughly and full of passion. I feel him wrapping his strong arms around my waist, pulling me up against him with such force it caught me off guard.

I was always used to being dominant in the bedroom with all the men I have slept with since none of them seem to have a back bone or a pair of balls to take me roughly. But having Julius on top of me, claiming my mouth and body as his just feels oh so good.

My body shutters against him as his tongue moves down my neck slowly, one of my weak spots. A moan escaped my lips as my body heating up from this senitation that has been building up for the pass month between us. His hands roaming and exploring over my body sent shock waves of pleasure through me it felt like he was already deep inside me. Which I want badly!

"Lay back for Lily." Command Julius, his dark intense gaze staring back at mine. His hands moving behind my back and working off my bra. "You're making a mess baby and I haven't even started yet."

I bite my lower lip, laying back on the bed naked as Julius looks over every curve of my body that I hate. I've always been insurce about myself since I was little. I was always the chubby girl that everyone picked on but for some reason when I hit puberty I started to fill out in what most guys would say, "In all the right places".

The way guys would look at me never helped with what I was feeling on the inside. They always looked at me like I was a piece of meat that they'll use and abuse before passing me onto a friend. 

But I for some reason I don't see this with Julius. He's always looked at me like I was worth something, like I actually meant something to him. Yes, there were moment when I caught him staring as my ass but that never really matter to me.

I wanted him look at me. I wanted all his attention and now that I finally got it, it's starting to become overwhelming with all these emotions that are starting to surface and resurface between us.

Whenever I look at Julius, he always had a serious look to him that showed people that he was about business and knew how to get things done. Add his expression to his looks and he looks intimidating and heartless, almost down right scary to most people.

But I knew who he really was behind that mask that he shows to everyone else. Behind that mask is a loving, kind, senitive man who's scared of losing something imporant.

Looking over Julius body, I can see all his scares and burises that'll never go away. A few tattoos here and there that made him look like a bad-ass. A professinal bad-ass.

I giggle, looking over his body and almost forgetting where I was. "What's so funny?" asked Julius who was busy removing my panties. 

"Nothing, I was just thinking to myself." I reply, still focusing on his scared chest.

Julius cocks his head to the side. "And what are you thinking about?" He ask, leaning down and nibbling on my ear.

"I was thinking about your body and stuff. You look like a professional bad-ass with your suits but tattoos on your chest and arms." I say, tracing my fingers over his chest.

Julius chuckles against my neck. "Professional bad-ass. I actually like the sound of that."

"Good, because I think it makes you sound sexy." I flick my tongue over his lower lip.

"Now I definitely like the sound of that." Julius kisses down my body slowly, nibbling on my skin. Another moan espaced from my lips, my back arching when Julius tongue presses hard against my nub. Making me gasp loudly in pleasure as I feel like I cum just from that.

I could feel myself getting more and more wetter if that's even close to being possible. His tongue flicking and licking my wet senitive area is nearly driving me mad, knowing I'm going to lose control. His hands come up under my ass, lifting me up and placing the back of my knees on his board shoulder. My body squirms, wanting to feel his tongue on my wetness again. 

He licks my slowly, to slowly that it's almost painful. His long and skillful tongue runs along my swallon nub, teasing me before it move faster, lapping up my sweet honey that's coming out of me until he pushes his tongue deep inside me.

I scream loudly in pleasure, arching my back as I pull on the bed sheets. This overwhelming feeling building up more and more inside me until I can't take it anymore.

"Oh God Julius! Yes, yes!" I moan, pulling on his dark curly hair hard, not even recognising these high pitch screams and pant are coming from my own voice.

I didn't want this to end. My climax building higher and higher until I reach the peek at the mountain top where I'm hanging on the edge, wanting him to make me cum hard. His hands squeezing my ass while his tongue works it's magical on my swallon and throbbing nub and I knew that this would be it.

"Juliu...I'm..I'm..I'm cum-"

And finally it happen, the explosion of two years finally came like hot lava coming out of me.

My body shakes from the intese orgasm that Julius just gave me. He straighten up, licking his lips. "Mmm that was fucking tastey." Julius smirks, crawling over on top of my still shaking body.

"Shhh, relax baby." He whisper, kissing all over my face, whispering sweet nothings.

I look down, seeing his very large and fully erected manhood. Never seeing or been with a man so big that I swear he'll rip my apart. Moving my hand down to his manhood, I wrap my hand around it. Feeling the warmth and throbbing of it. Julius growls, cursing something in Spanish under his breath.

"No, this night isn't about me. It's about you baby." He whisper, slowling taking my hand away from his throbbing manhood. Julius pins both my hands above my head.

He slams himself deep inside me. I gasp loudly in shock for a moment, feeling his large manhood filling me up into my very core and I wrap every limb around him. Julius was on me everywhere, sucking and nibbling on my neck. His hands squeezing me everywhere as he thrust deeper inside me.

I never felt this senation before, having Julius on top of me and take me like he wants too turns me on to no end. He wasn't close to being gentle at all which is good for me. 

Every I've been with either wanted me to dominante or was very gentle with me. I've only been in three serious relationship and in those three, I've told them about my abuse pass. For some reason because of that, they thought they had to be gentle with this little, frail woman.

But not Julius, oh no. He was different in so many ways from them, he makes them look like little boys compared to him. This rough sex is the greatest thing I've ever felt before and he knew it by the sounds I was making.

We both climaxed together in a hard slam and crash. My loud scream sure ot be heard by neighbours as his animalistic growling sends me over the edge again.

Sadly, he slowly pulls himself out of me, rolling off me and laying back.

After a moment, Julius reaches over and squeeze my thigh. "Alright, ready for round two?"

A/N: And there you have it folks, the sex scene that has taken forever and a day to get too. I personally like it with the passion and the music too it makes it so much better. Feel free to comment and vote!!