Chapter 17

Dani's p.o.v:

I woke up the next morning with a pounding in my head and no memory of last night. I looked around and notice I was in my room and was wearing my pajamas. Okay, now I freaking out. What the hell happen last night?!

I sat up, but that only made me feel worst then before. I looked around and Luke passed out on the couch in my room. I felt my bed and Calum rolled over. Wait? Calum! Why was he in my bed? I really hope one of them knows what happen last time.

Suddenly, I started feeling sick, jumping out of my bed, and into the bathroom. Worst morning ever, why did I drink so much. Last time I ever do that.

After I brushed my teeth, I curled up into ball on my bedroom floor. Hoping to make me feel better, it wasn't working. Soon there was a knock on the bathroom door and I looked up to see a zombie version of Luke.

"Are you okay? I heard you-"

"I'm fine, my head just hurts now" I said cutting him. I hate throwing up, it make me feel weak. Luke walked over to my medicine cabinet, took out the Aspirin, and sat down next to me, handing me the bottle after he took some. We were quiet for a while until I asked the question I've been dying to know.

"What happen last night?" Luke looked at me and groaned rubbing his head.

"I don't even know. I don't even remember leaving. Maybe Calum knows, I just want to sleep" and just like that he fell asleep on my shoulder.

An hour later, Luke woke up again. Our heads were feeling better, but my stomach had other plans. Luke held my hair up and rubbed my back. I brushed my teeth again and we both walked out of the bathroom to see Calum waking up.

"Ugh my head is killing me" Calum groaned and I handed him the Aspirin.

"I know you're in pain Cal, but can you remember anything from last night cause Luke and I can't" I asked. He looked at me, then the ceiling. I guess trying to remember.

"I'm sorry, Dan. I only thing I do is all of us in the kitchen before the party started"

"It fine, I just want to know what happen. At least nothing bad happen to any of us"

"She's right, it just looks like we left the party and crashed in Dani's room" Luke added and I nodded.

Calum's p.o.v:

"I'm going to take a nap in my room" I told them and left. The trust is I remember everything from last night. I just don't know what Dani's reaction going to be. Her and Luke don't remember anything. Which makes me a little upset that she doesn't. I don't know what to do, so I called Ashton.

"Hey, Cal. What's up" Ashton answered all cheery.

"Dude, I messed up late night" I started.

"Don't tell me you got Dan-"

"No! I didn't. It just Dani and Luke can't remember anything from last night, but I can"

"And how is that bad?"

"I can't tell her...."

"What did you d- you didn't. Calum you're an idiot. She needs to know"

"Yeah, how do you think she'll react when she finds out she had sex with two guys that night. She'll kill me"

"This is your problem not mine, I'll see you tomorrow" and he hung up. I totally messed up last night cause of my jealousy.

*Week Later*

Dani's p.o.v:

Luke and I have moved all our stuff in our new home. Well, expect me. My bed and some of my clothes are still at my moms, I told her I would move out after the wedding so until then, I'm there. But I still go over the house, we still have to decorate some of the rooms before we do anything. So it's good thing my room is empty a little so I could paint it.