Finding Tenley

Luke's pov-

I kept driving while Jason was worried about how fast I was going. When we arrived at the apartment buildings he knew exaclty why I was acting the way I was. We got out of my truck, and walked up to the door, on the inside of the door was a sheet of paper saying last names and what number apartment they were in. I looked down the list, and there it was 'McCreery B57' I blasted through the hallway towards the elevator, with Jason on my tail.

Tenley's pov-

Scotty's shirt has been off for about ten minutes now, and my sweatshirt was thrown on the floor leaving me in my tanktop. Scotty picked me up not breaking the kiss and taking me to the bedroom. He gently layed me down on the bed and climb on top of me. Our makeout session was getting heated but I wasn't going to let it go any further than making out. "Scotty stop." I said out of breath. He cradled over top of me breathing heavily. Just then we heard a banging on the door. "Open up I know you have her in there!" It was my dad's voice. Of shit, I'm dead. "Scotty what do we do?" I whispered, he thought for a minute while Dad was still pounding. "We don't do anything, he's gonna take you back to your house and I'll come over later and we'll tell them." He said kissing my head.

Scotty went and opened the door, shirtless! I hurried up and put my sweatshirt back on. Dad bursted in and shouted "Where is she?" I slowly walked around the corner. He looked my way, "Go get in the truck, now!" He yelled pointing at me. I listened, kissed Scotty on the cheek and ran out the door. Half way out the building I hear dad yelling at Scotty. I turn back around to go back up, and I see dad is in Scotty's face. "I told you too are not going to be together. Now you either listen now and stay away from her or your gonna regret it." I didn't know what to do. "Daddy no! I love him!" I yelled. "I told you to go get in the truck." He pointed towards the door. "If you hurt him I'll never forgive you." I demanded and walked out. I went down and got in the backseat of the truck. Shortly afterwards Uncle Jason and dad were in the truck as well.

Luke's pov-

The drive home was silent, no one talked. I looked back at Tenley a few times but she never moved she just kept staring out the window. When I pulled into the long driveway leading to our house, and put the truck in park. Tenley got out slammed the door and jogged to the front door. Jason and I looked at each other like 'Teenagers' but oh was I still pissed.

Caroline's pov-

I was watching the boys eat their grilled cheese when Tenley ran through the house and up the stairs. "Tenny!" Bo yelled. I stood there curious and Luke and Jason walked in. Luke walked over to me wrapped his arms around the back of me and kissed my cheek. "Jason will you stay in here and watch the boys?" I asked him and drug Luke into the living room to explain, which he did. He explained everything, every detail. I wasn't really shocked I mean she loves him. "I'll go talk to her." I go past Luke and up the stairs.

I reach Tenley's door and quietly knock, no answer so I knock louder, and again no answer so I open the door myself. "Tenley honey, do you want to talk?" I walk in and she's laying on her bed face down on her pillow crying. I walk over to her bed and sit down. I rub circles on her back with my hand. "Momma I really love him. I hate that daddy won't let me be with him." She said gasping for air through out the whole sentence. "I know baby, but there's such a big age gap." I pulled my daughter closer to me, I hate seeing her like this. "There's only two more years than what there is between you and daddy." She exclaimed. I ran my fingers through her blonde curls. "I know baby. I know." I kissed her head while she was laying on my chest. I kept rubbing her back, like I did when she was little, until she cried herself to sleep. I slowly got up and walked out the door, and shut it on my way out.

I stormed downstairs to find Like and Jason playing with the boys. "THOMAS LUTHER! Get your butt outside now!" I said walking towards him. He sat Bo next to him on the couch stood up and walked out the back door. I stood in front of him, and pointed my finger at him "After she wakes up you are going to go up there and tell her sorry, for screaming at her like you did. Then you are going to call Scotty and invite him over. We are going to let them be together but there are definitely going to limits." Luke looked surprised at how serious I was being. "I'm not letting him date my daughter. What about Keegan and Tenley?" He asked me. "Those two will work it out, and if you stop them from being together and making your daughter happy, you'll be sleeping on the couch for quite some time Mr Bryan." I assured him. He nodded and leaned in to kiss me, I backed up and walked back into the house.

"Bo, Tate its nap time. Come on boys let's go upstairs." They both whined. "But mommy I don't want to." Tate pouted and stomped his feet. "Tatum Christopher Bryan you March your little butt up those stairs and get into your bed right now mister." I said stern, and he did with Bo following in suit.

Luke's pov-

After Caroline went upstairs to tuck the boys in for their nap, I looked at Jason. "Want a beer?" I asked he nodded. We walked into he kitchen and I handed him a Coors light. "What got up Caroline's butt, while she was upstairs." He asked me and chuckled. "I have no idea, but she wants to let Tenley and Scotty be together. My baby girl and a guy I've worked with, I don't want it to happen. But she said if I don't I'm gonna be on the couch for a long time." I explained to him. "Geeze sounds like your at the wrong end of the stick." I shrugged and took another drink of my beer. "I'm gonna go Brittney's probably getting worried. Talk to ya later." I nodded and he left.