Slow Dance- Cashton pt. 2

"May I have this dance?" 

I rolled my head over to look at him to see he was standing there with a serious look on his face. "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?"

Take It Back by Nate Ruess fills the air and I sat up and stretched my arms out for Ashton. Help me up. He smiled and grabbed my hands, pulling me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I closed my eyes, not feeling this relaxed in a long time. He slowly begins to sway us back and forth while moving his hands to my hips. Memories by Shawn Mendes was the next song and I put my arms around Ashton's neck, and playing with my fingers behind his head. He leaned down and snuggled his face in my neck.

"Calum when did you drink anything?" Moving from my neck to smell my face before I whispered, "sh we are having a moment." And I pulled him closer, moving my hips a little bit more when One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber came on, me loving this song and just Justin in general. I began singing quietly and Ashton whispered "I can fix up your broken heart, I can give you a brand new start, I can make you believe." I held him tighter and let him sing to me and my heart just wouldn't stop feeling the same way as my stomach, doing flips.

A huge smile grew on my face when Boomerang by The Summer Set came on. I started moving my hips a bit more to the beat of the song and bobbed my head, making Ash giggle. An idea popped in my head so I decided we had enough cute time and why not have a little bit of fun. I turned around and continued my hip movements, rubbing my ass on Ashton's crotch.

It Girl by Jason Derulo was the song to come next and I ground down harder on Ashton, his hands still on my hips, rubbing small circles on the bones. I smiled and threw my arms in the air, dancing to the song. Ashton kissed the back of my head and pulled my back flush to his chest and dragged me down the hall to his room and he turned me around, cupping my face and smashing his beautiful lips to mine. The kiss started slow but soon became more heated and I opened his door and blindly walked in, turning us around so I could close the door with my foot while Ashton worked his lips and tongue against my own. We kept kissing and walking in the dark until Ashton fell backwards onto the bed, me falling ontop of him, putting my arms on the sides of his head so I wouldn't hurt him as bad when I fell onto him. He slid his hands under my shirt and I gasped at the cold feeling and broke away from the kiss to breathe.

Purpose by Justin Bieber echoed through the small house and I smiled and leaned back down, connecting our lips. I straddled his hips and bluntly asked "So am I going to ride you or what's happening here?" He squirmed under me, trying to get comfortable and propped up on his elbows. "I want to be on top of you." He looked up at me with innocent eyes and I leaned down and placed a peck to his lips. I rolled off him and laid next to him and he crawled on me and took off my shirt, doing the same with his own. He leaned down and I watched his arms flex on either side of my head. I reached down to the button of his jeans, undoing them and unzipping the zipper. I slipped my hands down the sides of his jeans and pulled them back out. I unbuttoned my pants and Ashton stopped kissing me, continuing where I left off on my pants. I watched his long fingers work around the metal of the zipper. I watched him pull down my second layer of skin, struggling to get them off over my feet, causing him to fall on the floor with a loud "Umpf" making us both break into a fit of laughter.

Inside Out by Eve 6 spilled into the room and Ashton stood up, taking off his own jeans. He walked back over to me and I sat at the edge of the bed and let him gently lay my back to the bed and he put his lips to mine again and started to grind our boxer shielded crotches together, making both of us moan into the kiss. He pulled away and started grinding faster and harder, making me loll my head back and moan lowly.

Why Am I The One by Fun. entered my ears and Ashton attached his lips to my neck, sucking and biting, mumbling "Mine" with each hickey he sucked to my tan skin. He reached over to his bed side table, feeling around and sighed in content when finding the bottle of lube. "Condom?" I asked, raising my eye brow. He looked down at me and kissed the corner of my mouth mumbling "I don't have anything." I just nodded and reached down to take off my boxers, him taking off his own, I looked down and saw not just how long he was but also how wide he was. This will be the biggest I've ever had and I could almost feel my mouth begin to water at the sight. He wrapped a hand around his hard member and gave it a few tugs before letting it go, doing the same with mine to get it fully hard.

"Calum, before we do this, there is something you have to know."

"Yes Ashton?" I looked up with him with curious eyes and blushed fiercely when saying I was "beautiful from my dark curly hair to my dark brown eyes that lighten to a light brown in the sun light, to the way my cheeks look so kissable when I smile and my plump kissable lips."

I just responded with a "You notice all that shit."

"yep. All that sappy shit." and he kissed my forehead and spread my legs, grabbing the lube and lubing up 3 fingers. He circled his index finger around my ring of muscle and slowly pushed in.

"Another." I moaned out and he pushed in a second finger. I ignored the stinging in my ass, knowing it will be gone soon and just focused on the pleasure. Ashton began scissoring his fingers, stretching me. He put the third finger in, curling them, making me throw my head back and arch my back when he hit that special bundle of nerves.

Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus fills the surrounding air.

"I-I'm ready Ashton. I nee-eed you now." I whimper at the empty feeling when he pulls his fingers out. The popping sound of the lube bottle is heard and I feel his tip at my entrance. I nod my head in anticipation and his tip is slowly being pushed in. I throw my head back and claw at his arms due to the pain in my arse and he kisses my temple.

Ashton stilled his movements after pushing in and I waited a few seconds to adjust to the size before nodding him and telling him to move.

He began thrusting into me at a slow rhythm. "Ashton please go faster." He didn't say anything but I took it he agreed when he pulled out, just leaving his tip in and slamming back into me. I cried out in pleasure when he hit my special place.

I'm Not The One by 3OH!3 occupied the empty air of Ashton's room and he quickly fucked into me.

"Ashton t' feels so good."

"I know baby. Touch yourself." I didn't hesitate to reach down and grasp my rock hard cock, pumping it to match Ashton's thrusts. Calum felt that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach and dug the nails of his free hand into Ashton's muscular arm.

"A-ash Imma cum. Really soon. Ooh Ashton." Both Ashton and I continued our quick movements, I knew Ashton was close by the way his thrusts became sloppier and the way his breathing was out of pattern. I non-inattentively watched Ashton flex his stomach muscles and seeing his stomach clench in the most attractive of ways. I looked back up to Ashton's face, seeing his forehead glistening with sweat and his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. I pumped my dick a few more times before cumming in my hand and on both mine and Ashton's stomachs. Ashton came soon after and fell to my side, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me to his chest. I kissed the soft skin and he traced patterns on my shoulder with his finger tips and we just laid there listening to If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.

"Is this really happening?" I whisper and trace figure eights on his chest.

"I guess I should take you out to dinner now, huh?" I giggled and he placed a kiss to my head. "Night Cal."

"Ash?"

"hm?"

"Let's slow dance again sometime."

"Of course."

I'll be writing the first chapter for Sorry I'm Sad tonight and will post it tomorrow. Thank you all for being so patient