Chapter 2

"Beautiful," compliments the woman as her eyes wonder around the house. She has blue/green blooming eyes and her bleached blonde ponytail swings as she turns to look at the man.

"Yes, it is," replies the man looking back at her with a smile. He has dark green eyes and red hair like Moira. Since you could tell the woman has dyed blonde hair because of her roots, Violet guesses the girl and the woman have the same hair color and the girl is obviously the woman's daughter. So maybe the man is the stepfather?

"Do you like it Emma ?" The woman asks her daughter standing next to her. Emma, that's her name.

"Huh?" Emma asks back compelled completely to her phone, paying attention to nothing and no one.

"The house, do you like it ?" repeats her mother. Emma looks up from her phone,

"Sure," She answers.

"We will take it," confirms the mother with a small smile.

"Before you do, I need to inform you that there has been several murders in this house, including the past family that lived here," informs Marci with worry in her voice.

"Um, that's why the price is so low," the mother realizes with a hint of worry herself.

"What do you think?" She asks her family again.

"It's alright, I guess," replies the stepfather with the slightest worry on his face but his expression turns confident after a few seconds.

"Whatever," Emma says without a care.

"Okay, Emma agrees, I agree, Tyler agrees. We will take it then," finally decides the mother and they leave to sign some paper work.

"Great," Marci smiles to herself leaving after them.

"So what are we gonna do?" Vivian asks.

"We will make them leave tonight," Ben replies and everyone nods in agreement. Violet doesn't care and simply goes up to her room again.

          It's pitch black outside and everyone is ready to scare the family off including Tate. They are all sleeping by now and the ghost start planning what they are going to do while trying to avoid talking too loudly.

"Hello?" a light voice interrupts.