Departing

Lucy's Pov

     This was the last day I was putting up with this treatment. No longer can I handle being treated as if I don't exist. This constant feeling of being alone. As if my prayers were answered Natsu appeared before me I smiled hoping it was an appology, " Luce I am just gonna tell you, your..." I saw the end just as he began to speak. I cut him off it has been 1 year of ignoring and it's my birthday. No way will I give the satisfaction of kicking me out. I look behind him to see Lissana with a cocky grin on her face. It fueled the celestial flames burning  inside me.
     "It's okay Natsu, I resign, have a happy life." Then he said something that just stoked up my celestial flames.
     "It is because you are weak. In case you wanted to know why."
     Looking around I saw every one nodding there heads in agreement all except Gajeel, Wendy, Mira, Levy, Cana, Juvia, and The Exceeds.
     That was it, " Be happy Natsu, you wont be for long." I replied with a smirk on my face.
    He mumbled and, will regret soon saying, " As if! "
    He just signed his own death certifacate. My Hatred grew for the treatment Fairy Tail gave me. Little did I know a mark of a hydra grew on my breast as I marched to the masters office to ask for my guild mark removed. He teared up at my request but understood my explainstion and resolve. He complied and said he would tell them tomorrow. 'Perfect' I will be gone by then.

     As I got home I packed everything, showered and changed than I noticed the mark and a power awakened inside of me my family consist of my spirits, Wendy, Levy, Mira, Cana, Juvia,The Exceeds, And Gajeel. I had no one else as I set on my way to never return.
......................................................................
     It had been five months.We contenued to party because of that wench leaving, useless trash is what she is. She should be punished for taking my Natsu and I will have my bloody revenge. Few can't get over it, Wendy, Levy , Gajeel, Mira, Cana, Juvia, And the useless Exceeds let them suffer for loving her I am the one who truly deserves the love. I am Lisanna. The woman who returned from Edolas. The woman who was going to marry Natsu Dragneel. I can see the name now. Lisanna Dragneel

************************************
     I was returning home from shopping. My arms were full of bags. I was about to summon Loke to come help me when a man of short stature appeared in front of me. ******************************************************************************************** Suspence who did she run into...