The Sins

Lucy Pov

     We walked into a inn named the Boar Hat.
     "Sir Meliodas did you find her." A girl with silver hair asked, The man named Meliodas only gave a simple nod of acknowledgement.
     "Ooh this is her captain she's pretty." Said a giant with brown hair. "So you found her boss" said a guy with weird silver Hair.
     "Her has a name, its Lucy Heartfillia" I said with attitude.
     "Well Cap' you gonna introduce us." Said that guy again. Meliodas spoke this time " Lucy the woman with the pretty silver hair is Elizabeth the giant is Diane the pink haired one is Gowther the lady with black hair is Merlin, the small one with the pillow is king and the guy with silver hair is Ban and Escanor is out, and of course  we have our talking pig Hawk."  I smiled at the small pig.
     "Wendy would find you just adorable, and Charle would be happy to find other talking animals besides her species, what species are you?" I questioned.
      "Huh? What species I don't understand I'm just a talking pig , who are those people tell us about yourself what's your sin." The pig questioned back. The Giant Diane soon spoke up "Hawk that is against the rules, you know that!" I stopped and looked through the room, while they knew not to ask, they were curious.
     "I am the sin of hate a broke a very special promise and I have refused face my consequences, and Wendy she's a sky dragon slayer and Charle is her exceed. Exceeds are talking, flying cats. I came from a guild named fairytail and I absolutely refuse to return to them I refuse to return to those who have betrayed me." I stated
    "I'm tired were do I stay or can I go home."
     Miss Merlin stood up and spoke, "We have prepared  a room for you follow me." And she stood up and led me straight to my room.