This Is Definately Weird

George's POV. Monday morning, gloomy and boring, just like all the other Monday's. I was currently in drama class, seated next to my best friend, Alec. He did the usual, pass notes and goof off. Drama wasn't always my favorite, I only fancied Art and Physical Education . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "What do you think of Ari, his note read." "Nah, too peppy, I wrote back. " Nila?" , he asked. "Amm, no, too much makeup." "Dude are you gay!? " "No! What the hell !?" "Then choose a girl!" "I don't know which one to choose. "Fine, I'll hook you up with one". " Ugh whatever " i said. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next bell rang, signaling the end of class , and time for lunch. I went to my usual lunch table were I was usually alone but not today I went to my lunch desk only to see Mimi one of the ugliest girls in school. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Ahh hey Mimi what are you doing here?" I asked. "Don't play this game and act like you don't want me here" she said. "Actually I don't want you here and who told you I liked you." I said. "Your best friend and I'm sure you're best friend wouldn't lie, come on Bae you know you want me' she smirked. " Ahh your misunderstanding here your an crazy, ugly, disgusting and popular wannabe and trust me am not being rude" I said. " Okay give up this beautiful body but trust me you will regret it". She said. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALEC'S POV. ~SHIT! I NEED HIM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE. What am I gonna do? Knowing that Brianna likes him I have to keep him away from her so they don't fall in love. There has got to be some other girl. *oh wait what am I doing spying on my best friend trying to hook him up with disgusting girls just because i like the girl that likes him am so messed up *. But I guess somethings just have to be done. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Flashback******** When we were about 8 George and I were at the playground. I was on one of the slides enjoying myself , I really liked the slides when i was smaller. So did George so basically George and i were at the, playground. Laughing play in dirt before climbing on the slide you know doing typical boy stuff. And guess who entered the playground If you guessed Briana you guessed correctly. Briana and her little brother stepped into the playground from there it was love at first sight for me. For George I was not too sure, but he looked a, bit flushed tooo.

***End of Flashback*** I new it's wrong to hook up my best friend with awful people just to keep him away from the woman of my life. But i have to do it. Up next Hornif. *yes thats right ugly disgusting Hornif.