TONY SOFT SIDE

Kelana

I woke up wrapped in tony I was getting up and tony moved

T, we u going
K. To check on the kids
T, go cook to
K, watcha want
T, pancakes , eggs ,bacon
K, ok
T, don't put on nun neither keep on my shirt and those pink panties *licks lips*
K, k daddy
T, u gon daddy this

Tony POV

She walked out twisting and making her ass Jiggle , I think she getting comfortable with me cuz she found out I'm here for her kids to , I love kids  , idgaf but if I do a shoot out there can't bee no kids round ..

I just layed in the bed until I smelled sum food ya boii hungry
, until cammy came to the door rubbing her eyes and yawning I went to get her I picked her up she fell back to sleep on my chest , I walked down to Cameron room , he ended up hanging off the bed again I picked him up and put him back on the bed he got up ....

C, tony ?
T, huh?
C, can u pick me up
T, u suppose to be a big boii
C, I'm sleepy and I smell food but don't wanna get up
T, c'mon

I punched him playfully he started dodging me then hit me ova and ova he soft I gotta ruff him up sumday . He ran Downstairs IG he got energy now , I followed him carrying my sleepy baby girl I swear she my baby fuck d he don't do shit for her pussy . I walked to the kitchen sat cammy in her high chair , I walked to kelana and grabbed her from behind  and kissed her neck and touched her kitty kat  .. 

K, u anit wanna give me sum now u wanna touch me
T, u anit ready we gon make a baby 
K, I want another one
T, ill give u another one all u had to do was ask

I whispered in her ear " u messing wit a nasty niggah freak shit "  I grabbed her nipples then walked to the island and sat down and played with cammy and then Cameron came in and punched my back ...

C, TONY!
T, huh?
C, when we gon leave huh
T, in a min go get ready
C, YOU TO!
T, I'm coming
C, no come with me