Welcome to Pheonix Drop High

Aphmau's P.O.V

     Finally, I'm done unpacking and I'm now standing in front of my new high school, Phoenix Drop High. I step inside and notice some people walking about, chatting, laughing. I think I might be able to make some friends that don't stab me in the back. I walk to my right and bump into something, knocking myself over, good job Aphmau, great way to start your first day! I push my hair out of my face and look up. A boy with light blonde hair and icy blue eyes looks down at me.

"oh, a-are you okay?" He has this really deep British accent and looks a little red before holding his hand out to me. I might as well have a hat saying 'Klutz', floating above my head. I decide to take his offer and introduce myself as well. "I'm so sorry, my names Aphmau." He pulls me up and responds."Garroth. Are you new here?" I nod. "I-Is it that noticeable?" He shakes his head no. "No, not really. I've just never seen you before." Now I'm red, what a stupid question! "Oh yeah. Uh, do you think you could show me where the office is?" he nods and I follow him down the halls into a small office space. "Have a good day, I guess I'll see you around." He waves to me and disappears around the corner.

I look at where the receptionist sits, a sad-looking woman is typing on a computer. I notice five cat Stuffies on her desk, odd? "Hello, I'm Aphmau, I'm new here." I stand in front of her, she moves her grey hair behind her ear. "What do you need?" I look at her, wow great at your job huh? "Could I get my schedule and locker combination?" She nods and hand me a few pieces of paper with my name on them. Okay.

When I finally find my locker, it takes me about ten minutes just to unlock it. I start pushing some books and extra pencils on the shelf, I can barely reach it, that's just perfect. "Short Aphmau strikes again." I whisper to myself. A male voice comes from beside me, "What was that?" My face goes red. I look to my left and surely enough a golden, brunette haired boy is locking the locker next to mine. "It's fine, are you new here?" I nod. He comes closer and looks down at me. I'm confused and don't know what to do. He then grabs my stuff and places them into the top of my locker. "I think I might get you a stepping stool my love." What?! "I do not need a...Wait! Did you just call me your 'love'?! You don't even know my name?!" He nods again. "Yes my love." A huge smirk rises upon his face. "I'm just kidding." I think I was holding my breath because I let out a small sigh. He laughs. "But you are the most beautiful girl I've seen yet." I roll my eyes and pull my phone out before locking my locker.

Moments later I hear a british sounding female voice, a girl with reddish, orange, fire colored hair comes from behind him. "Laurance Leave the girl be, she's new, give her time before you try to romance her." She giggles quietly and the boy named Laurence tries to hide a laugh. "My name is Cadenza, this is my brother Laurance. Sorry, he is a real Casanova and is very proud of it" she laughs again. "I'm Aphmau, its nice to meet you. Is it bad if I say that I feel bad that you have to live with your him?" I whisper the last part just enough that Laurance hears me too. "Hey! I say she's lucky to have me!" He jumps defensively but in a playful way. Cadenza bursts out in laughter. "He's not my real brother, he's my 'adoptive' brother, long story short my father took him in after being in different homes over and over." Laurance nods, and Cadenza stops laughing before their eyes pierce into me. I look at them confused. "Zane" Laurence sounds in an angry hushed voice. I turn around and jump back. A black-haired boy with pale skin stares at me, his light blue eyes look me up and down. "Mph Good, new prey." He gives me an evil smirk. Laurance steps in front of Cadenza and I. "Zane, you better stay away, Or you will regret it!" His voice stern and quiet. "Hey, hey, hey, Laurance buddy, I wont do anything." He emphasizes the 'I', then walks away. "Just ignore him Aphmau. Um, whats your first class? Hold on I'll tell you." He swipes the paper from my hands and before I can speak, he says smoothly. "No need to get the stool just to look at the top of the list." He laughs and Cadenza elbows him in the side before he hands the papers back to me. "Laurance, why don't we introduce her to some of our friends before you torture her to death. Is that alright Aphmau?" Cadenza hooks her arm in mine as I nod yes.

About five minutes later, I'm standing in front of Laurance, Cadenza, Garroth, a dark blue haired boy, and three girls. One with pink hair and ears, one with pastel blue hair , and the last one with orange hair, I swear I recognize her but from where? Cadenza introduces me. "This is Kawaii-Chan." She points to the pink haired girl. "This is Katelyn" She points at the blue haired girl. "This is Lucinda." She points to the orange haired girl."This is Dante" She points to the last boy. "I've already met Aphmau." Garroth points out in a hushed voice. "I guess that makes this easier, everyone else, this is Aphmau." Laurance finishes the introduction.

Garroth's Pov:

I'm talking to Dante as I see Laurance, Cadenza and the Aphmau girl walk towards our group. I now take a better look at her and notice she has caramel colored eyes, and raven black hair, she's wearing a purple tank top and black shorts and she's wearing a cap on backwards. Cadenza goes about introducing everyone, but when it comes to me I whisper to Laurance. "I've already met Aphmau." Laurance continues after me. "I guess that makes this easier, everyone else, this is Aphmau." I look around and Kawaii-Chan is bombarding Aphmau with questions. "Hi Aphmau-Senpai! Kawaii-Chan cant wait to get to know you more! Do you like sweets? If you do what's your favorite? Kawaii-Chan loves baking and eating sweets all the time!" Aphmau looks confused, probably because Kawaii-Chan talks in the third-person, I laugh to myself. Katelyn stifles a "Hi" and Lucinda hugsAphmau while screeching. "Aphmau! Oh my Irene! I missed you so much!" Aphmau's face lights up a little, i think she realized who Lucinda was to her. "Lucinda, Oh Irene I'm sorry, I totally forgot with everything going on last year." She hugs Lucinda back. "It's okay girl, so how's your father?" Lucinda replies. "He's doing great, better than last year. I'm here because he wanted me to get away from the 'problems' at Forest Oak High." This captured my attention, 'problems'? "Anyways, how have the brews been doing?" Aphmau asks. "They are good, I got that silly one you asked for me to send you when I finished it, it's in my dresser at home." The bell then rings, and most of us head our separate ways, others group because they have the same classes. Laurance, Aphmau, Dante and Katelyn walk with me to biology.

(Authors Note: Okay, so this is the longest chapter concluding to 1264 words not including this note. Well if you enjoyed please continue to read, follow me and add the story to your reads. I will try to keep up to date, but it shouldn't be to bad since this chapter only took me 2 1/2 hours. leave your comments and maybe I will consider your idea's in my writing! Enjoy and have a great day!)