Pub

(Language is slightly strong) (pg-13)

It was 9 at night but it only felt like 3 because of the time differences between countries. "Ready?!" Jackie yelled at me in our hotel room. "Yeah one second". You walked out to see Jackie. You were wearing a halter that showed off your boobs and wore jeans. You let your hair down and let it go naturally. "Oooh girl you look hot. You tryna get the British guys or what?"  She asked. You laughed. "You too what the hell."  "Let's go" she laughed and grabbed your arm.

In the taxi Jackie was rambling on about a certain type of pub in London. "Okay, so there's this special pub that my friend who lives here told me about. She said it's pretty exclusive and a lot of famous people come out to hang out with their friends."

By the time she finished rambling, we were there. We paid and left the taxi then entered the pub. You looked around. It was so cute, and pretty big. "See what'd I tell you" Jackie said. "Famous people. Over there, there's Aaron Taylor Johnson and to your left, there's Eddie Redmayne.You know, there's usually more people here, because then again it's only 9." She kept talking, but you kept looking back at Eddie. He and his friends looked like 24 which was good because you and Jackie were 21. He didn't notice you because he was talking with three other guys, you suspected to be his close friends. Jackie noticed though. Her being your best friend, she already knew what was up. "I think someone has heart eyes for Mr. Eddie Redmayne" she said with a smirk. "Shut up" you smiled. "Oh don't worry he's totally hot and fuckable." she said. "I understand" Somehow Eddie looked right at you then looked back to his friends and said something. "Oh my god" you said and laughed grabbing her arms and walking to the bar.

"Hey ladies, what would you two like tonight?" the bartender asked with a smile. "I'll take three shots of grey goose". I said. "I'll take the same" Jackie said. "Alright ladies. Enjoy" he said.

We raised our glasses. "Are we drinking to remember or forget?" This was something that Jackie has always asked you since your first drink freshman year in high school. "Drinking to remember" you said then smiled. You two took the shot. The first was always the worst but you didn't mind it. You two brought your drinks to the nearest table and sat down. "Dude I feel completely sober" you said to Jackie. "Same". she took another shot with you. It's been about 15 minutes and you and Jackie were just enjoying each other's conversation and laughing. "Okay, so it's only been like 15 minutes and you've already turned down two really fucking attractive men. What the fuck y/n?. Oh my god, is it because of this Eddie guy? I swear because if it is..." You cut her off and looked right at her. "Dude don't turn around because I swear if you do I will literally kill you, but Eddie and his friends are literally walking to the bar." By this time, they were to the side of you guys. You low key looked over at him. His back was faced towards you talking to the bartender. He was wearing a blue button down and a pair of jeans. "God damn he looks hot I can't". you said to Jackie. "Okay y/n, you want to know if you're really wasting your time? Come with me to the other room and if in the next ten minutes he comes and he HAS to look at you, then maybe somethings up". she said. This is why you loved Jackie. She was real with you, I guess it was a New Yorker thing. "Okay, yeah you're right".

You two walked to the other room and sat down. Jackie took the last shot she had but you were sure she was going to get more. She was a little tipsy. "It's been five minutes." you said to Jackie. "Oh my god girl. You've got time. Dude look, 9 o'clock." You looked to your left and saw a really attractive guy. "We keep looking at each other and I don't know what to do". "Wait for him to come to you Jackie. And maybe you are right about the Eddie thing. He's probably got a girlfriend anyway." You took a shot of your vodka. After you slammed down the glass, looking up you saw Eddie and his friends walking into the room. There were quite a few people in room but you could definitely see him. He was scanning the area and when he saw you he turned and talked to his friends. "Oh my god! Dude did you see that?!?!" Jackie said. "No obviously not what just happened?" "Okay so he like scanned the area and when he saw you he looked back and talked to his friends. Yo he either really hates you you or really likes you." You looked at him and noticed him sitting at a table near yours. "Oh that's nice". you said sarcastically. You looked back at him shyly. He was talking to his friends and when he took a drink of his beer, he looked at you, and blushed a little but not enough for his friends to notice. "Hey y/n I'm sorry I've got to do this to you right now but the hot guy I keep looking at each other and he's getting up right now and walking towards us, so imma just meet him halfway." "Oh my god Jackie you can't do this to me" Remembering that she's drunk, you just let her go. You sat alone for a good minute then you saw Eddie looking at you talking to his friends. He got up and started walking towards you. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked. He smiled a smile so beautiful it was so hard not to blush. And his eyes, his eyes were a golden green. "Um, yeah no go ahead" you said. "Hey I'm Eddie Redmayne." "Y/n". "Um, so I saw you sitting alone and I felt bad". You could tell he was a little nervous but you thought it was so cute. You blushed, "oh thanks?" you let out a shy smile. "I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me and my mates because we saw your friend leave you." "Oh she didn't leave me, well, kind of, but with good intent." you said embarrassed. "But um, yeah that would be great thank you". "Of course" he smiled.